⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
I obviously don't follow soccer like that, but Kerr was all the talk pregame...Shes not very good. That's my first impression.
compared to who? a male player? of course...she's one of the top female players tho, didn't watch the game but she was probably off her usual form today

Ceballos been running wild at the u21, really doesn't need to be there but its keeping his value up.
man of the match for sure, had an assist and a hell of a goal on a free kick

God damn.

Who and where is this :lol:

FC Ural of the Russian Premier League, i don't know who the player is tho

@champcruthik is Poland who we thought they were? Spain looking strong, they had a similar run in the '17 tourney but lost to Germany in the final.

Chiesa with another goal today, but Italy might not make it to the knockout stage if France wins on Monday. They're playing Romania, which is another surprise team. :nerd:

Bennacer is an ex Arsenal player no? Y'all missed the **** out. Couple Italian teams want him now.
He left under Wenger because he wanted 1st team minutes, which he wasn't going to get at Arsenal. Even if he was to be loaned again, there was a lack of security. Going to Empoli was the right move. I know Napoli have been linked to him. Arsenal has a clause that I doubt we will exercise and that kills me

upload_2019-6-23_3-19-15.jpeg

upload_2019-6-23_3-18-44.jpeg

upload_2019-6-23_3-13-6.gif

Last edited:
I’m starting to think Riola is a genius now.

Fully expect to hear De Light to Barça rumors by Monday morning.

:lol:

So fornals goes to west ham for 25
Sarabia’s release clause drops to 18 million

And united give Juan mata a 3 year extension

Sounds about right
Juan mata is 31 years old

That's a Gazidis offer if I ever seen one, he's the worst negotiator. He can go get ****ed with that, torreira should be one of the last players we sell

dani alves to city makes too much sense to me.
he would play the same role as phillip lahm. dm and rb when needed.
tuchel already has him there.

juve could replace cancelo with alves too. ronnie would eat good if alves was serving him crosses all day.

and everyone should be going for sarabi at 18 million. no brainer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom