⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
szchensy is the definition of mid
juve honestly should do better

cillesen > szhensyshsys

Bro I don’t even remember Cellesen even playing a game. So I’m not here for a greater and less than debate :lol:

But Jape I bet you didn’t watch one serie A game all season, the full 90 mins. :lol:

You don’t remember Szhez saving all those Ajax shots? Ajax should have scored at least 4 goals in Turin.

I’m not saying he’s great but he’s not as bad as I thought.

All signs are that the deal is basically done already and there’s rumor we’re wanting to introduce Bruno before AWB even (which was finally officially reported today as being done, even though it basically has been since the start of the U21 WC).

Definitely not done bro. What’s even your definition of “basically done” anyways? :lol:

Portugal is reporting otherwise. Still open for Bruno.

Definitely not done bro. What’s even your definition of “basically done” anyways? :lol:

Portugal is reporting otherwise. Still open for Bruno.

Bruno has agreed to terms with United, fee just isn’t quite done. Of course Portugal is going to report otherwise, the Liverpool “interest” is primarily to drive up the fee. I am pretty confident at this point that Bruno will be wearing a United jersey next year bar a failed medical at this point.

Not an El Salvador fan but they did them and that gold cup group dirty.

That group played in Kingston Jamaica then 2 days later in Houston Texas then 2 days later in LA lol That aint right

Matter of fact Costa Rica was done even worse. They played in Costa Rica then 2 days later in Houston Texas then 2 days later in New York.

Meanwhile the US played all central time games lol Minnesota to Cleveland to Kansas
You know the Gold Cup all bout a USA vs Mexico final ...the easier that can happen, the better for ppl in charge :lol:

Bruno has agreed to terms with United, fee just isn’t quite done. Of course Portugal is going to report otherwise, the Liverpool “interest” is primarily to drive up the fee. I am pretty confident at this point that Bruno will be wearing a United jersey next year bar a failed medical at this point.

ALRIGHT BROOOO

upload_2019-6-26_12-2-7.jpeg

Need City to buy Hermoso, so he can't join atleti for free, nobody is getting duped into Maguire's price.

Last edited:
I don’t know if Bernardo will ever win one BUT I do know that question ESPN asking is stupid.

There will be no successor to Messi and Ronaldo. We will never see anything like those two again.

Would be unfair and unrealistic to future greats to judge them as those two being the bar cause no one will reach that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom