⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't Jara the one who stuck his finger in Cavani's @$# a few years ago, and Cavani was sent off cause of it? Guess Suarez was trying to get payback :lol:

Suarez baffles me. Genuinely one of the best strikers of this generation and one of the best strikers to play the game and he’s just so ****in annoying in so many ways when he doesn’t need to be at all :lol:

Suarez baffles me. Genuinely one of the best strikers of this generation and one of the best strikers to play the game and he’s just so ****in annoying in so many ways when he doesn’t need to be at all :lol:

When I watched him at Camp Nou, the fans around me were so conflicted. Half the time they were yelling in support "Uruguayo! Uruguayo!" And the other half they were yelling "mira lo!!!" whenever he was out being an @#% on the field :lol:

Come to think of it, I've NEVER seen anyone with a Suarez Barca jersey in my life

Last edited:
Wasn't Jara the one who stuck his finger in Cavani's @$# a few years ago, and Cavani was sent off cause of it? Guess Suarez was trying to get payback :lol:

I had to search this. Saw the video

:wow:

Oh, some people said Suarez was correct to ask for the Jara card according to FIFA's Law 12 (https://www.fifa.com/mm/document/afdeveloping/refereeing/law_12_fouls_misconduct_en_47379.pdf page 67)

VIOLENT CONDUCT. Violent conduct is when a player uses or attempts to use excessive force or brutality against an opponent when not challenging for the ball, or against a team-mate, team official, match official, spectator or any other person, regardless of whether contact is made.

Uruguay's Luis Suarez :lol:

This one killing me even though it doesn't show a full clip

Wow, wow, wow. This guy absolutely disgusts me man, even tho I always respected his game. :smh:

I don’t think Luis Suarez is too “intense”. I think Luis Suarez has deep rooted mental health issues. The guy needs a therapist.

He’s bitten three people throughout his career, three. You’d think you’d learn after the first bite. But nope, he did it at Liverpool and on the World Cup stage in front of millions. Something is not right in his head. :lol:

united are exactly where we thought they'd be after mourinho.

the only place left fior mou is international football. he could def park his way to a trophy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom