⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thierry Henry Thierry Henry , you rock with my man Ozuna? Been diggin' this all week.

i listen to him, but not like that. my lil sister is a big fan tho, she went to the concert at the AA Arena in '17 and '18. One of the Latin trap artists i really can't listen to is that weirdo Bad Bunny. And it's funny cause he shot that MIA video at the homie's house who lives down the street from me. This spot is well known out here in allapattah

The mc bin laden collab with tanganas makes me want to hit Portugal asap. Vid was shot there.

It’d be a great buy for Arsenal while Man United are out here trying to break the transfer record for Harry McGuire. I approve Gunners.

9578766B-39C0-4D9A-8AA3-9C313AA61CE9.jpeg

i listen to him, but not like that. my lil sister is a big fan tho, she went to the concert at the AA Arena in '17 and '18. One of the Latin trap artists i really can't listen to is that weirdo Bad Bunny. And it's funny cause he shot that MIA video at the homie's house who lives down the street from me. This spot is well known out here in allapattah

Ozuna got the Midas touch ahora. Every track he's put out the past two years has been a hit. Probably my favorite one if I had to pick.

As for "Mia," song was catchy as hell. That joint spread worldwide. I was in BA Enero and all the Argentinos were lettin' it rip. Same with Madrilenos when I hit Espana in Mayo.

Would love to see Mou at Bayern tbh,would be a disaster in the long run but they share a lot of similarities

Unrelated,had some fam come back from France last night and they managed to bring this back for me :pimp:

20190714_084936.jpg
20190714_085452.jpg

The 2 star kits are apparently as hard to find in France as they are anywhere else :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom