⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.

I rate him but not for a world record fee like Leicester wanted 60m + installments seems realistic in this market. Just found it weird Leicester demanding more for slabhead than they did for Mahrez last year,English tax in full effect.

If it's legit, should be having a much improved backline this season with AWB and slabhead providing big upgrades on what's been available at those spots the last few years. Just gonna need Axel to take over Jones' spot in the team too

That would be dumb of Juve including Kean in this tbh

Better than rotting at West Ham

Also apparently James is refusing to go to Napoli and wants to stay in Madrid, Atleti reportedly might try to hijack their deal but not sure why Real would allow that after already gifting them Llorente

I read James to Atleti for 50M today.

I believe it’s a stupid move for us as i’d much rather see him play in Italy as opposed to strengthening Atleti.

juve is dumb as hell if they move kean for scumbag icardi
almost as dumb as barca including dembele in any deal for neymierda

I think ManU efd up by not qualifying champions and doing Europa instead this coming season to land MDL

Shout out to Juve for not letting De Ligt fall into the wrong hands.

Shout out to Liechester for proving me wrong and getting that big bank, that’s anywhere from 2 to 5 players depending on where they buy them from.

Whats the biggest signing epl has had this season? Can this Brexit stuff be playing a part for non english men to come play in the league?

A069A7F0-90C8-4827-916B-4F0EBE59AE8D.gif

I rate him but not for a world record fee like Leicester wanted 60m + installments seems realistic in this market. Just found it weird Leicester demanding more for slabhead than they did for Mahrez last year,English tax in full effect.

If it's legit, should be having a much improved backline this season with AWB and slabhead providing big upgrades on what's been available at those spots the last few years. Just gonna need Axel to take over Jones' spot in the team too

United need Maguire much more than City needed Mahrez. And tbh, considering each’s ability to improve the respective side I’m pretty content with 60M + 20M in bonuses to fill the biggest area of need in the team. Shaw/Lindelof/Maguire/AWB is a pretty good backline in front of DDG...

Also I watched the friendly yesterday morning, Axel can be the future but Jones is better atm imo. Honestly if jones wasn’t hurt every three games, he’s not the worst player (he’s not immense by any means but is a decent backup CB imo. Would be a quality player for any mid-table side). Same for Bailly really, I just don’t understand how neither can stay fit. Hopefully securing a first-choice CB in Maguire will elevate Jones, Smalling, and Bailly to compete at a higher level too. I’d be in favor of a loan for Axel for one more year at this point.

I think ManU efd up by not qualifying champions and doing Europa instead this coming season to land MDL

:smh: United messed up in general by missing on CL. It is what it is tho, we’ll be back next year and it’ll lure Sancho to join up and finally give us a RW :nthat:

Shout out to Juve for not letting De Ligt fall into the wrong hands.

Shout out to Liechester for proving me wrong and getting that big bank, that’s anywhere from 2 to 5 players depending on where they buy them from.

Leicester already spent that full bank on Tielemans and Ayoze Perez. Now they’re going to get equally fleeced trying for Lewis Dunk or Tarkowski for 40M...

Leicester already spent that full bank on Tielemans and Ayoze Perez. Now they’re going to get equally fleeced trying for Lewis Dunk or Tarkowski for 40M...

Welp, that didn’t take long - https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/foot...k-transfer-brighton-defender-man-utd-maguire/
(Not sure how to embed that link)

Also just a general thought, curious how 60M + 20M in potential bonuses is a world record for a defender when I’m pretty sure VVD was 75M + bonuses as well (potentially rising to 90M I believe, which tbf is still a good deal).

Told you.

FYfY.gif

Here comes the moneyyyyy

The reason we asked for more for Harry is because Mahrez made it clear from the get go he wanted to move, transfer requests etc.

Maguire told the club he wanted to move but wouldn’t push for it as to not be disrespectful to Leicester because of the opportunities that have come his way (England international, WC)

He’s not worth 80m but we didn’t need to sell. Man U are desperate and we played on that. Simple as. Sad to see him go but for 80m I’ll drive him to Carrington for his medical myself.

Ozuna got the Midas touch ahora. Every track he's put out the past two years has been a hit. Probably my favorite one if I had to pick.

As for "Mia," song was catchy as hell. That joint spread worldwide. I was in BA Enero and all the Argentinos were lettin' it rip. Same with Madrilenos when I hit Espana in Mayo.

I agree about the midas touch, he's on an incredible run right now.

As far as reggaeton/latin trap, NTers swear the genre is only popular on the internet....guess they've never travelled much :lol:

Antonella :emoji_blush:. Biggest W of Messi's career.
900.JPG
901.JPG
902.JPG

Get you someone the way she looks at Sergio Ramos.
903.JPG

Antonella is bad as hell, Messi def got a lifetime W with her.

But then again I'm bias cause I like my women brown skinned.

I agree about the midas touch, he's on an incredible run right now.

As far as reggaeton/latin trap, NTers swear the genre is only popular on the internet....guess they've never travelled much :lol:

Antonella is bad as hell, Messi def got a lifetime W with her.

But then again I'm bias cause I like my women brown skinned.

Forget Southern Europe and Latin America; reggaeton is popular all over Western Europe and Asia too. Whether you like it or not, it's ridiculous to say "reggaeton is irrelevant; hip hop is the most popular genre on the planet" when in reality only a small % of songs you'll hear at a bar, club, etc. Internationally are hip hop.

Especially with all the garbage out these days; damn near nobody wants to listen to that @#$# overseas. Most hip hop I hear at popular spots are either mixed with pop or are classic 90s songs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom