⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to see Paco doin' well with Dortmund. He was such a good striker at Valencia. His movement off the ball then was cool to watch.

Why is young Nas seemingly on Valverdes **** list?

He didn't seem to rate Dembele either until he forced himself into the side with his play

Doesn't seem like Malcoms even gotten the chance yet

He should've gone to England or Germany if he was gonna rot on the bench in Spain. Hope he can go out on loan in January

This Ronaldo story is gaining some traction. One of the journalists connected to the victim has documents. Here is a big thread below

If rumors are true, looks like woody is sitting on the sidelines again watching another worthy candidate get snatched up by another club... What a moron.

If true, Juve is pushing Beppe Marotta out & tapping Zizou as their next CEO... Now taken with a very big grain of salt given it's the Italian fish papers & radio that are reporting this. Italy's media is among the worst in all the world but still...

Marotta also denied taking the executive position with the Italian FA.

Shame how he's being forced out. He brought back Juve from the dead... The Old Lady finished 7th in the table the campaign before his arrival. He leaves the club a 1000 times better than when he first arrived.

Last edited:
I'm disappointed with Ronaldo, my favorite footballer, but its why you should never look up to people you don't know. When everything comes to fruition he deserves all the ridicule & punishment coming to him.

Raheem Sterling responsible for 35 goals in his last 39 matches

Last edited:
Sterling is our 3rd best player has been production wise since he came and has gotten better every year. And our 2nd most important player now when it comes to the way we play and what we try to accomplish going forward. He is as central to our team as KDB is.

CR7 left Madrid and got #MeToo-ed, Floren really putting in that work.

tenor.gif

Regardless of the current circus,this was hilarious :rofl::rofl:

**** MOU BRUV!!!!!

Parking the bus at West Ham.....playing McTominay at central defense with Bailly on the bench, and subbing of Lindelof.......blaming Martial for "defensive responsibilities" and pointing out this is why Sanchez plays. One shot on target...are you serious right now my G?!?

**** MOU BRUV!!!

Mou is very predictable.

He played McTominay at the back because that's his current John Obi Mikel. He'll split the locker room that way by praising him while belittling others such as Pogba. Played Martial with the knowledge that it would be a hard situation for him to positively contribute to, would most likely struggle and then he can use it to justify his selections. I feel for guys like Mata, Lukaku and Matic because this is the second time they've had to deal with Mou's nonsense.

The crazy thing is look how Sarri has developed his Chelsea squad in such short time with I think 1 transfer buy (albeit an important one). You see all the hallmarks of his tactics already. He's even getting players that under performed under the previous regimes to carry out what he wants them to do to a certain extent.

The dotard has spent hundreds of millions since his arrival at OT & his team looks atrocious & ill prepared week in & week out.

Unbelievable.

Mou is very predictable.

He played McTominay at the back because that's his current John Obi Mikel. He'll split the locker room that way by praising him while belittling others such as Pogba. Played Martial with the knowledge that it would be a hard situation for him to positively contribute to, would most likely struggle and then he can use it to justify his selections. I feel for guys like Mata, Lukaku and Matic because this is the second time they've had to deal with Mou's nonsense.
The McTominay stuff is pure ego driven. He got criticized for not bringing in youth in the past and made it a point to bringing him through from the academy and forcing his way into the squad regardless of whether he was good enough or not. He never passes up the occasion to remind people of it either,he gave him the managers POTY last season :rofl:

He also uses him as a stick to beat Pogba with when talking about how much better his attitude is compared to other players. The man really dropped the most expensive player in British footy history for the deciding games of a CL tie to play a kid with a few months experience to flex...

His postgame interview really reveled that he doesn't actually give a **** about the club,just his own ego.

Playing McTominay at CB, where he's never played before, for the full 90 against West Ham felt like sabotage straight up. Wouldn't put it past him that he was trying to show up Woody and the board for not trusting him enough to sign a new defender. Given his history,I'll always suspect the pettiest option when it comes to him at the end of tenures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom