⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo I’m going to keep it really, really, real right now....

This Manchester vs Valencia game is PATHETIC. Both these teams should pay us to watch...

RM losing because Lopetegui gonna Lopateg, as always.

I have the game on in the background to have some entertainment while working, but @#@$ is putting me to sleep even more. Feel like shutting it off, but I'm keeping it on for the potential comedy from a Man United loss

Damn Barca’s revenue last year surpassed $1 billy & net profit was $11 mil. :rolleyes

At least the debt has been reduced to €157.45 mill.

The gross debt was at $716 mill 1 yr after laporta’s reign as president. Not sure what he conversion to Euros was at that time (2010-2011).

Is anybody on Madrid going to play good today?

S/o to Vazquez getting paid to do nothing but run into to defenders for 50 minutes
Asensio just out there doing things with end game
Benzema back to I want to be a 10 form
Kroos, Marcelo Casemiro just out there making school boy mistakes match after match
Modric is tired

Last edited:
The guy who makes the dope concept/classic kit renders teamed up with a company to produce them

Liverpool, Barca, United, Madrid, Paris, and a bunch of other clubs/national teams as well.

$58 isn’t bad if the quality is on point

So you gonna cop and let us know, right?

Man this is embarrassing

We have 60-70% possession every match but have scored just ONE goal in our last 4 matches. 0 in the last 3 since Isco has went out.

Time to experiment with more direct players in Mariano and Vinicius

Mariano was off the mark but at least he makes things happen. Benzema’s role as a hold up striker becomes redundant when the playmaking isn’t the issue and we need the cutting edge at the end

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom