⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even El Phenomeno, Romario and Cafu have joined that far right Bolsonaro wave |l,really has been concerning the way that fascist strain of populism has spread around the world

:nerd: Saudi Prince fresh off his murder lookin’ to buy United? I doubt the hill billy glazers would sell their atm.

Hope not,I'll gladly take the Glazers money grabbing ways over those Gulf butchers any day of the week tbh. The club's already denied it too

I look up to athletes for their athletic prowess only... Most of them are meat heads to the nth degree including Dinho... Loved him as a player but as a person? Naaah, never. Its a shame that right wing fanaticism/fascism is taking hold everywhere. Very ominous sign...

Lucas Moura has been going hard for Bolsonaro as well. I don't think I really know enough about Brazil's elections to speak on them but I noticed Moura has been arguing on Twitter with random folks for some time now. Talking about how "if Bolsonaro was racist he'd be arrested" etc. Along with a whole lot of mentions of Jesus.

Didn't watch the Spain/England match last night but seeing Scumbag Ramos getting hit with the Sub Zero slide started off my morning on a great note :smile:

Last edited:
Lucas Moura has been going hard for Bolsonaro as well. I don't think I really know enough about Brazil's elections to speak on them but I noticed Moura has been arguing on Twitter with random folks for some time now. Talking about how "if Bolsonaro was racist he'd be arrested" etc. Along with a whole lot of mentions of Jesus.
Bolsonaro is cut from the same cloth as the deplorable in chief except he makes his outrageous statements in public (grab em by the ***** type comments). An example one of his gems is back in the early 00s he told a female member of Congress he’d never rape her bcs she didn’t deserve it & then repeated that again not long ago. Another example in a radio interview he said South American dictators tend to error in torturing dissidents instead of killling them. He’s a scumbag POS through & through...

Last edited:
Bolsonaro is a scumbag racist. It’s a shame to see a bunch of black brazilians backing this idiot. I’m not surprised though by the people backing him, I don’t want to make a generalization but most of the black latinos outside of my fam tend to align theirselves more with Kanye and Candace Owens types of people. **** never makes sense to me.

Marca best XI from the top 5 leagues

Dpo15foUwAArifb.jpg

Spanish bias in full effect

Both Les Bleus starting CB's >> Ramos and Pique

Dpo2ShcW4AAnhEx.jpg

Toby > Stones

Dpo2dQxVAAApYTx.jpg

Savic still getting overrated I see,Lazio's own fans were calling out the hype a few weeks back

Dpo2ltxX4AMfdIW.jpg

Pavard I don't get outside of his WC,Stuttgart is in the relegation zone...

Dpo3EfwWkAUNTBI.jpg

:rofl: @ Veratti and Alves. Memphis > Payet

Damn man. I gotta cut the boy Lucas off now too?
:smh:

Edit - BRUH Dani ain’t even played a domestic 90 yet and they got homie on a list?

Verratti played less than half the domestic games too

Who made these lists? We need some receipts

this move will leave the US as #2 maybe #3 in CONCACAF but everything is fine according to the federation :smh:

Tata was waaaaaaaay too good for mls.... I just hope he can navigate the politics of Mexican FA which is just as poisonous as the AFA.

Belgium up 1-0 in 5 minutes against our northern rivals thanks to Mertens :pimp:
Look at this rocket of a shot

Sane and werner’s speed giving France all types of problems

Pavard is getting ran through

Have the France match playing in the background. Good to see Lloris keeping them in the game so far. Should've done better on the penalty though. Got his hand to it but lacking with power and direction.

Welp, the Netherlands just scored for the 1-1. Awful unnecessary pass by Castagne. Great assist by Memphis for the goal though.

I never thought much of Kimpembe... good with the dribble & can pass but a terrible defender. I guess he was in there in place of Umtiti.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom