⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Raheem Sterling was able to strike the ball like that (with confidence, conviction, and poise) in the various scoring opportunities he’s given at City and England, he’d be world class.... (that was a Ronaldo/Mbappe type of strike)

Great finish Sterling, been in great form for City this year had a feeling he would break that goal drought for England during this break with the form hes been in

Armada Armada who are your top 5 best players on City? I was having this debate with someone the other day. I said...

1) de Bryune
2) Silva
3) Aguero
4) Bernardo
5) Sane

Agreed or not? (Bernardo is creeping up tho, I think dude will end up being a City legend)

Sterling again! England on it rn.
Armada Armada who are your top 5 best players on City? I was having this debate with someone the other day. I said...

1) de Bryune
2) Silva
3) Aguero
4) Bernardo
5) Sane

Agreed or not? (Bernardo is creeping up tho, I think dude will end up being a City legend)
Based of Right now and off of last year
1.KDB
2.Aguero
3.Sterling (he’s more consistent overall than Sane and more versatile it’s why he gets a for sure top 5 spot for me)
4.Silva
5.And five can go to a a few people really. Bernardo, Ederson, Sane, Laporte, Stones hard to pick

You can convince me Ederson for Sane, maybe even Sterling. But I think your Sterling is too high, above David Silva?

Are you saying this cause he’s your fav player :lol: ? - but if Sterling does what he’s doing today on a consistent basis, I’ll absolutely put him in there.

You can convince me Ederson for Sane, maybe even Sterling. But I think your Sterling is too high, above David Silva?

Are you saying this cause he’s your fav player :lol: ? - but if Sterling does what he’s doing today on a consistent basis, I’ll absolutely put him in there.
Nah I legit believe this avy aside :lol: Sterlings been better than Silva so far this season and if you were to ask me last season who our 3 best players where I’d say KDB, Sterling and Silva. Sterling was amazing for us last season won us so many points with late goals and great performances. He’s not this consistent goal scoring wise for England but for City he gives us these performances all the time now. Even when he’s not scoring he still does so much for the team and how we play. Even before his great season last year since he’s been a city player he’s been in our top 3 players in goals+assists at the end of every season

Last edited:
I feel you lol. I just think people underestimate how good he’s been for us and how he’s gotten better for us every season cause of the memes around him about missing sitters. That and despite he’s age he’s been around a while now so people are just used to him

Last edited:
England you lucky ****ers haha, that was a peno and maybe a red card too :lol:

Ps i say this as a former londoner as well!

Kudos to Raheem ending his drought with a brace no less. Pickford is the real deal. He manned the net really welll today.

:lol: @ Paco scoring within 90 sec of coming on. Glad to see he’s doing well.

Lucho got his back line wrong. Ramos has no business being on the NT now. He was damn near comical. The rest of the 3 back there were terrible to.

:nerd: Saudi Prince fresh off his murder lookin’ to buy United? I doubt the hill billy glazers would sell their atm.

Going on record no to say Barca should not buy Genoa striker Piatek & Lille winger Nicolas Pepe...

The priority needs to be Frenkie & then CB Upamecano who would be the perfect right footed compliment to Umtiti.

Then left back Jose Gaya from Valencia. As for striker I’d have to see what Munir could do & look to keep Paco as long as we can get rid of this count lookin *** ****** ******.

He’s not ready yet but I’d like to see how Lyon’s 17-18 yr old striker Amine Gouir develops.

I wish Barca had the foresight to get Lautaro Martínez before Inter did...

Last edited:
Didn't watch the Spain/England match last night but seeing Scumbag Ramos getting hit with the Sub Zero slide started off my morning on a great note :smile:

The Thai kids that got out of the caves after a length of time were on Ellen yesterday & she got Ibra to meet them on her show...

A cool vignette on the P$G/Jordan collab.

Not often you see 2 Asians towering over a white dude... :lol: I remember Yao's rookie year they showed his parents exiting the stands after the game towering over everyone. His mom is 6'3" & his dad is 6'7"...

Great feature on Raheem...

Last edited:
I'm in Barcelona right now, and all the news channels here are showing drunk English fans throwing beer bottles, chairs, etc. at police and locals before the match. Jumping on cars, climbing posts, stealing chairs from cafes and taking selfies on them during the middle of the chaos...

Can that country's fans please just be banned from European matches again like they were in the 80s? Seriously sick of them causing chaos everywhere I visit. All European footie associations should hire some Russian MMA trained hooligans from Euro 2016 and keep them on standby every time English fans come through

Last edited:
I look up to athletes for their athletic prowess only... Most of them are meat heads to the nth degree including Dinho... Loved him as a player but as a person? Naaah, never. Its a shame that right wing fanaticism/fascism is taking hold everywhere. Very ominous sign...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom