⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has to step it up, he’s their striker, he’s their bully. A lot rides on him for potential success of Atlético.

Hope he does, always liked him (except for the switching nationalities thing).
Honestly, Diego is a scumbag, griezmann is just stupid. He’s our bully but he’s more of a distributing 9. Griezmann is our go to scorer. their roles have switched since costa joined. I do def expect him to have more goals or start Kalinic up top. He’s bought into cholismo more than any of our new players tbh

Initial reports are saying 5-6 weeks for this injury and that Chelsea game is the end of the 5 week mark so it lines up with the expected time table. If all goes well I would expect he would be on the bench for that match IF hes lucky.

Yea, I agree with you. I don't think he was rushed back, and I think he played in the Energy Drink Cup to get some match fitness. It's just unfortunate that he got injured again.

Whoa, today is going to be a ****show.

Infantino picking up right where Sepp left off

Last edited:
It’s a terrible idea to pull top teams out their league to play in a super league. next thing you know they’ll make all those teams play in the US for their super league seasons or some dumb **** like that

The count dropped Malcolm for the Rayo match this weekend. :smh::angry:

Also...

"Football Leaks/Mediapart: Nicolas Sarkozy told the Emir of Qatar back in 2010 that if PSG were purchased & a new sports TV channel (beIN Sports) was launched, Michel Platini would be instructed to award Qatar the 2022 World Cup."

Not surprised

The city stuff isn’t stuff we didn’t already know about when we violated FFP with the sponsorships that have since been devalued I believe. New info of UEFAs actions/Involvement is wild. Im not here to defend it I’ve always said it is what it is and we all know those early years of the takeover the new owners put a ton of money into the club this isn’t new info. But I’m a fan of the club not it’s owners that will never change like any of my fandoms.

Also not a fan of a European super league in anyway in the same way I don’t think la liga playing games in the USA was a terrible idea.

Last edited:
Wrote this in August

Says RM will only go for Mbappe if PSG get FFP sanctions. So basically nothing will happen since FFP is a joke. Low-key think it’s a scheme for people in charge of UEFA to finesse money out of clubs to line their own pockets.

Problems like this go beyond sports and are unfortunately all too predictable. The never-ending corruption and gaming the system causes people to lose faith in institutions, and it’s a part of what’s led to our current global political climate with the resurging threat of fascism, where people look to erratic “outsiders” as a last alternative to the corrupt status quo.

See my mans Upamecano is on that U21 list. Not sure why he’s not on everyone's list who needs a CB. I’d much rather have him than Dutch john stones. Dayot would be the perfect right footed compliment to his French compatriot Umtiti.

apparently it was Simon cliff the club lawyer that said that in an email to another club employee. Dude is a clown to even joke like that.

If they create a European football league.... football will die....

It’s absolutely perfect right now, Every nation has a league, then we get the highest quality of football in the Champions League...

Breaking every rule that football has stood for, the tradition and national rivalries dating back to 1870’s, it would be the end of footy.

This super league would simply be a cash grabbing joke, that would disrespect 99 percents of European clubs and national leagues...

I love footy, I love watching footy, but that’d be it for me. I don’t care if Porto were to play in this hypothetical “super league” I don’t care if we became a dynasty. I’d stop being a fan.

It really baffles me that United's front three players always look like they've never player together. LOL

It really baffles me that United's front three players always look like they've never player together. LOL

Tbf,that's legit the case today but I get your point :lol:

The swiss cheese shambles of a defence worried me even more though :smh:,teams cut right through like a hot knife on butter.

Doesn't matter what level they're at either,championship/midtable/lower table they all feast when United comes to town.

Can't always expect DDG to be superhuman and always bail them out

Tbf,that's legit the case today but I get your point :lol:

The swiss cheese shambles of a defence worried me even more though :smh:,teams cut right through like a hot knife on butter.

Doesn't matter what level they're at either,championship/midtable/lower table they all feast when United comes to town.

Can't always expect DDG to be superhuman and always bail them out

Yep, should be 4-0 Bournemoth............it's the 20th minute. SMH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom