⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
My city is so trash, man.

Rooney and Acosta gifted this to Columbus.

All that money and all that hype and Rooney can’t score in 90, extra time, or make his penalty in a crucial game

Wastemen

All that money and all that hype and Rooney can’t score in 90, extra time, or make his penalty in a crucial game

Wastemen

You never, never-ever......have an Englishman take penalties in a shootout....

That pretty much rule number 1 in the footy manager guidebook. (That’s on the manager PRIME, not Rooney.)

Neville with the classic troll :rofl: :rofl:

But I just realized that Modric might win the Ballon D’Or :sick::sick::sick:

Hope they haven’t voted yet, that’d be a travesty. I don’t know if the voting has taken place but if it hasn’t, Modric surely can’t win it after RM’s terrible start.

Seattle/Portland semis will be intense :smokin
Flounders will be acting up all over the pitch. Time to put them in their place like we've had in the past :pimp:

KDB out 4-6 weeks after re injuring his knee yesterday. Pep surprisingly fielded a really strong starting XI for the League Cup. I feel like the main focus should be first UCL and then the BPL. We aren't going to remember him for the Carabao and FA Cup. He need to chill and rotate our squad and let these young boys flourish in the Cup matches, not KDB coming back from injury.

@Diego Pasta

What’s been up wit Diego Costa? He hasn’t scored this season. What’s up with your boy?
he has had a lot of knocks this season and has been dealing with hamstring issues. I’m not too worried about his goal output but it is worrying that he’s having confidence issues. He’s setting up assists and assisting well in the league. He’s just gotten back to 100% and we have Leganes who’s bottom of the table so hopefully he can regain his supercup form :smokin

5-6 weeks smh the other knee not the one that was first injured that caused him to miss all that time that he just got back from so at least its not a reinjury of the same knee. Feel so bad for him.

Last edited:
this is usually what happens when you rush back from an injury. But can also happen regardless. When injured and limping the other muscles are over stressed making up for the bad ones.

Get Well Soon KDB

I dont think he was rushed back. He was out for around 2 months and a week or two and initial reports was 2-3 months back in August so he came back around the time that was expected. Think this was just really unfortunate.

I don't understand why they rushed him back to begin with,can' take chances with someone of his importance to the squad

Lowkey expect him to be back for the Chelsea game though after he takes a trip to Barca :lol:

this is usually what happens when you rush back from an injury. But can also happen regardless. When injured and limping the other muscles are over stressed making up for the bad ones.

Get Well Soon KDB
Fax. Exact same thing happened to me
But I didn’t rush back either. It was more mental tbh. After tearing my PCL in my left knee i didn’t trust it. So when I would hoop I would start going left more so I can get a better 1st step (pushing off my right leg) and ended up tearing my Achilles in my right

I don't understand why they rushed him back to begin with,can' take chances with someone of his importance to the squad

Lowkey expect him to be back for the Chelsea game though after he takes a trip to Barca :lol:

Initial reports are saying 5-6 weeks for this injury and that Chelsea game is the end of the 5 week mark so it lines up with the expected time table. If all goes well I would expect he would be on the bench for that match IF hes lucky.

he has had a lot of knocks this season and has been dealing with hamstring issues. I’m not too worried about his goal output but it is worrying that he’s having confidence issues. He’s setting up assists and assisting well in the league. He’s just gotten back to 100% and we have Leganes who’s bottom of the table so hopefully he can regain his supercup form :smokin

He has to step it up, he’s their striker, he’s their bully. A lot rides on him for potential success of Atlético.

Hope he does, always liked him (except for the switching nationalities thing).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom