⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wtf is wrong with dembele? The world at your feet and you continue to be a ****

The ppl sleeping on the floor is irrelevant. We all been young and have that friend who moved out early and his house became the crash pad.. but having your club go through such extremes to get you to work is crazy

Wtf is wrong with dembele? The world at your feet and you continue to be a ****

The ppl sleeping on the floor is irrelevant. We all been young and have that friend who moved out early and his house became the crash pad.. but having your club go through such extremes to get you to work is crazy
He also lost a civil suit in Germany.

And for a company that embraces good ole fashioned white supremacy, surprised they're offering a blacked out kit... :lol:

I'd burn Pool's away & third kit & replace both with that one. Whoever designed those kits & also whoever ok'd those kits should have 1 ton shackles bolted to thier ankles & thrown into the boston harbor. They should never be allowed near a design process. :lol:

They shouldn't even be allowed to work... :rofl:

Prime a Pool fan now?

OlFFYCP.gif

I'll roll with it

To this day (bc this thread moves so quickly) I have no idea :rofl: :blush: . We need a rep list posted on page 1 for reference.

PRIME, confirm homie :nerd: .

:lol: Nah not a Pool supporter, but I'm rooting for ya'll to win the league at this point because Arsenal's season is capped at 3rd place at most and United are pretty much irrelevant until Jose gets sacked. I'm liking how Pool, Chelsea, and Arsenal are playing this year so I've been watching all of their games.

And I root for any team beating a Serie A team

Gotdayum Chelsea gotta have the worst fans in england :smh: :rofl:

These fools just pile on the racism week after week. Its making it hard for me to like them as a club.

Is that part of london racist? (more than the usual racism I assume is in the area at least?)

Chelsea stay with the racism and anti-semitism, god damn.

Historically they’ve always been the racist club of London, it’s not a surprise, it’s just surprising that that older generation of fans still have so much influence.

The only reason why Bayern came back to tie is because Dutch john stones & Max Wober's defending was very subpar & subpar respectively. Ajax looked very very fatigued which is surprising for such a young team. I've said it before & I'll keep saying it, anyone looking for a manager should be looking at Erik ten Hag. He's proven to be a solid solid coach.

Last edited:

These fools just pile on the racism week after week. Its making it hard for me to like them as a club.

Is that part of london racist? (more than the usual racism I assume is in the area at least?)

Chelsea stay with the racism and anti-semitism, god damn.

Historically they’ve always been the racist club of London, it’s not a surprise, it’s just surprising that that older generation of fans still have so much influence.
Like I said pages back, it's very very telling how the white brits took to twittter to refute what Raheem said he experienced & lo & behold the club had additional evidence that was irrefutable leading to them banning those 4 fans. It's a very sad state over there across the pond & here in the states... Shoot we even got that red neck miss umerica making fun of Ms. Vietnam & Ms. Cambodia...

We are going to crush United this weekend.

I'm hoping to see the dotard's spirit crushed...
giphy.gif

To the point the dotard runs for the locker room even before the game is over like dis... :rofl:
giphy.gif

Players should sneak into his hotel room one night & lay down some Full Metal Jacket type lesson/justice... :lol: And the funny thing is his next stop is going to be the worst yet.
QJZ0pY.gif

Last edited:

Watch the documentaries about Chelsea Headhunters. One guy went undercover and exposed how those fans are literally Neo Nazis

The reason Arsenal gets so much hate throughout England is not just because they've been easy to make fun of, but also because they arguably have the largest immigrant fan base. Just take a small example of AFTV; you'll always see comments from Chelsea fans (and others) like "When did London become India, Pakistan,Somalia,Jamaica, etc. "

Worst fans in England are Millwall fans BY FAR though. They're not as extreme anymore but they're always doing scummy @##@ on a weekly basis. They just don't get as much attention

Watch the documentaries about Chelsea Headhunters. One guy went undercover and exposed how those fans are literally Neo Nazis

The reason Arsenal gets so much hate throughout England is not just because they've been easy to make fun of, but also because they arguably have the largest immigrant fan base. Just take a small example of AFTV; you'll always see comments from Chelsea fans (and others) like "When did London become India, Pakistan,Somalia,Jamaica, etc. "

:smh: :smh: Disgusting tbh

Isn't Roman half Israeli??? What kind of ironic ****ery is going on at Stamford bridge?

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...stadium-closure-uefa-fans-guilty-antisemitism

**** it, shut them down until further notice. Have the club play in an empty stadium until the **** fans get weeded out. The club should be fined and penalized until they put more emphasis on dealing with these situations. I know they handled the 4 fans, but they need to make it clear to EVERYONE that it aint cool. Change the culture of the club

Then you got guy online trying to justify/defend it. Doing the usual passive racist tactic of reverse victim-ism
Screen Shot 2018-12-14 at 12.10.44 PM.png

Disgusting. "Media narrative" :lol: yeah ok... When the media shows up because they can count on it happening, its not a "narrative", its the truth. "Rent boys" is not even comparable as an insult. Being called RENT BOYS is all relative to the GAME. Its just competitive trash talk.

But when you call someone out of their name, disrespecting their culture/heritage/race, you're a POS.

And whats worse is, as soon as racists feel threatened or cornered, they just ramp up the racism as a defense mechanism. I wouldn't be surprised if this picks up more momentum as the season goes on. It'll be Media vs Fans vs Club in a cycle of chants, articles, and public statements.

Last edited:
These racist chavs abuse minorities but hit up Indian, Caribbean, Middle Eastern spots on damn near a daily basis. After a night of drinking their go to battle cry is "Kebaaaaab!!" While also being anti Muslim. Force them to eat real English food like meat pies and black pudding for year ( :sick: ) maybe that'll teach them some appreciation

That's why I'd love to see black & ethnic players plan a mass walk out during a game or something that drastic in the Prem, La Liga, Serie A, etc...

Serie A would fine/ban all of those players as a punishment and charge the racist fans 10 Euros

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom