⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the one dude has been identified as 60 yr old Colin Wing. Thought he was Asian at first because of the last name. :lol: Thought we found another what's his name that tried defending the use of ghetto... :smh: His quote about the incident.

I didn’t say anything racist, but I do admit swearing at him and calling him an embarrassment to England. I don’t defend it.

It was a passionate game and we needed to win, but that really is no defence. I apologise for anything I said that was offensive.

On behalf of the other fans it just abhors me and I’m just really sorry. That language shouldn’t have come out, even what I said shouldn’t have come out.

It's sad man

At first, I didn't know much about football fans

I haven't visited London yet

I remember my cousins from the UK slept over my house. They saw Chelsea stuff in my room and they looked disappointed. I thought they were unhappy that I root for a rivalry team. After learning more about football fans, I can see why my cousins were unhappy but I appreciate their support for me. They encourage me to listen to my heart and support the club because of players and history, not based on fans

I grew up my whole life in Brooklyn. I am deaf. I never thought about race and religion thing until I went to college in upstate. When I met deaf college students from different states, I was shocked that I saw them taking race/religion thing too seriously. Heck, they prejudge their fellow deaf people who are not skilled in American Sign Language or prefer oral speech. Some of my deaf friends who prefer oral speech over ASL which it doesn't bother me. They have been judged pretty bad by other deaf people. It's really sad. I felt like I am truly lucky to grew up in Brooklyn where racism barely exists in the deaf community here. I am grateful for my parents who taught me to cherish and respect

It made me thinking about racism thing in the football world. I know there are good and bad in every group this world. I'll try my best to make a good example for next generations. That's the least thing I can do

Kimchi Papi Kimchi Papi what do you think about richarlison?
i want him as barca's future #9

Sorry, I didn't reply to this... Too busy laughing at the "pissing in my cheerios"... I'd love to have Richarlison especially since I found out he's only 21... I thought he was like 26-27... Having watched him at Watford & now Everton though, his hold up play/passing looks subpar. Not sure if it's because he's playing in such a crappy league & only asked to do limited things. I've heard his name come up in Barca's transfer rumors but Everton would be stupid to let go of him even if trying to negotiate for gomes.

Speaking of young strikers, how has Celta's Maxi Gomez looked? Since I lost beIN, I haven't been able to watch Liga games to pay attention to the other teams. Valencia has a young striker to, Santi Mina. I liked this kid. Can finish & is physical. I really wish the club was smart enough to get either Lautaro Martinez or Vinicius before Inter & Madrid snatched them up.

The other thing I miss about beIN is watching Ligue Un... I wanted to pay attention to Lyon striker Amine Gouiri whose only 18. I peeped him a couple of years ago when he played for Les Bleus U17 in the U17 WC... He scored like 6-7 goals during the tournament & then scored another 8,9, or 10 goals in the Euros... I think this kid might be the next big thing certainly for Lyon & the world over...

It's sad man

At first, I didn't know much about football fans

I haven't visited London yet

I remember my cousins from the UK slept over my house. They saw Chelsea stuff in my room and they looked disappointed. I thought they were unhappy that I root for a rivalry team. After learning more about football fans, I can see why my cousins were unhappy but I appreciate their support for me. They encourage me to listen to my heart and support the club because of players and history, not based on fans

I grew up my whole life in Brooklyn. I am deaf. I never thought about race and religion thing until I went to college in upstate. When I met deaf college students from different states, I was shocked that I saw them taking race/religion thing too seriously. Heck, they prejudge their fellow deaf people who are not skilled in American Sign Language or prefer oral speech. Some of my deaf friends who prefer oral speech over ASL which it doesn't bother me. They have been judged pretty bad by other deaf people. It's really sad. I felt like I am truly lucky to grew up in Brooklyn where racism barely exists in the deaf community here. I am grateful for my parents who taught me to cherish and respect

It made me thinking about racism thing in the football world. I know there are good and bad in every group this world. I'll try my best to make a good example for next generations. That's the least thing I can do
Got dayum... I never really thought about it but deaf people are prejudiced against fellow deaf people?!?! What is this world coming to... Thanks for posting your story/thoughts... Always appreciated your posts which is why I "like" them pretty consistently. I always smile at your “Do. Or do not. There is no try.” because I say that to my son all the time in the Yoda voice no less. I hate the "at least I tried" mentality. Either do it right & well the first time or don't do it at all.

Last edited:
d3si d3si I remember ya mentioned your situation to me a while back. You would never guess it from your posts man! I never knew there internal displeasure within the deaf community, that's wild.

Chelsea's owner is Jewish though.

giphy.gif

Right, but pre-Abromovich Chelsea fans, that old generation of bigoted Chelsea fans, are obviously still the majority of season ticket holders. Because this is getting ridiculous.

Ayy psk we need you to get beIN again so the thread has your scouting and insight. Change your cable service or stream matches if you can! :lol:

Sucks i lost the bet against my brother and cant watch the Arsenal match at the emirates. Instead were going to the Chelsea Vs Heggsy fc at Stamford.

Got dayum... I never really thought about it but deaf people are prejudiced against fellow deaf people?!?! What is this world coming to... Thanks for posting your story/thoughts... Always appreciated your posts which is why I "like" them pretty consistently. I always smile at your “Do. Or do not. There is no try.” because I say that to my son all the time in the Yoda voice no less. I hate the "at least I tried" mentality. Either do it right & well the first time or don't do it at all.

You're most welcome. I am with you. I always imitate Star Wars and other movies characters when I use quotes to support my precious people to face their challenges. That's the main reason why I have always been an ASL guy because I am able to do visual language. It's cool tho

d3si d3si I remember ya mentioned your situation to me a while back. You would never guess it from your posts man! I never knew there internal displeasure within the deaf community, that's wild.

Yeah, it wasn't easy for me at the first after learning. The thing I know is that I'll face similar situations in the future. We'll always learn new thing at a time

PRIME PRIME I'm pretty sure rent boys means men that get ran through for money or what they call cigarettes :lol:

Oh ****. I thought it was because of their loan farm of young players :lol:

I thought it was like them renting out players across Europe

But if that’s the real meaning

wee-bey-reaction-gif.gif

Worst fans in England are Millwall fans BY FAR though. They're not as extreme anymore but they're always doing scummy @##@ on a weekly basis. They just don't get as much attention

Funny you mentioned millwall. A couple of years ago, I was searching for a jerk chicken recipe on YT & happened across this Chinese ex-pat that had been living in London who has a cooking YT channel. He was talking about how he became a Charlton supporter. He first mentions trying west ham but had a pretty bad racist experience. He also mentions millwall & was like nah they're c$nts... :rofl:The recipe is actually pretty good. I've used it a couple of times. I think I got the vid started at the 2.29 mark where his story starts.

These are some sad *** statistics. All that dough spent to have sad sack defense in front of DdG. United supporters really should stage a coup & forcibly yank woody & the dotard outta OT & stomp the ever living ish outta both of them...

Last edited:
I’m glad that post about the outgoing fa head comparing the Star Of David to the nazi swastika.

It didn’t go into enough detail about how poorly the investigation was done with the women’s footy team & didn’t mention all the veiled xenophobic statements he’s made about immagranta in England & foreign players in the home leagues...

The MFer looks as facist as the La Liga head...

Funny you mentioned millwall. A couple of years ago, I was searching for a jerk chicken recipe on YT & happened across this Chinese ex-pat that had been living in London who has a cooking YT channel. He was talking about how he became a Charlton supporter. He first mentions trying west ham but had a pretty bad racist experience. He also mentions millwall & was like nah they're c$nts... :rofl:The recipe is actually pretty good. I've used it a couple of times. I think I got the vid started at the 2.29 mark where his story starts.

The way he commentates in Canto is pretty funny... casual and with the occasional swearing... like he's chatting with friends. It's great, but would never work on TV. :lol:
How was the chicken though?

KDB Byke! Hopefully he won’t have a reason to come of the bench today but happy he’s fit enough to be on the bench

Happy for Jesus. He needs to finish like today especially when he has everyone trying to get him goals. Sane with 2 brilliant assists and Sterling with a consolation goal too. Business as usual :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom