⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is he then?

Spalletti, Inters coach, has already said that he's shown interest in them and that the club is trying to do everything they can to make it a possibility

If the Vlado dude is his actual agent,there's been reports of him trying to get Real to sell too :lol:. DiMarzio wrote about it last week
its something other guy with a Slavic name, but its not that guy

^^Clearly Griezzman's idea :lol: :lol: :pimp:

made my bets for the weekend. Even put bread on the Wolves..

No doubt

DkuJhNCX4AEfXWW.jpg

I hope the dotard doesn't speak on Pogba's recent comments tomorrow. Hope woody is smart enough to tell him to keep his mouf shut...

RM loss has nothing to do with CR not being there. He's not even that good to make a difference at all. Let's not say he's not walking through any doors cus it isn't like he'd add anything.

RM loss has nothing to do with CR not being there. He's not even that good to make a difference at all. Let's not say he's not walking through any doors cus it isn't like he'd add anything.
Ronaldo the best or 2nd best player in the world. If he wont make a difference then I don’t know who will except for Leo

Germans are certainly racist, howecho, I still have intentions of going there and fattening up their women.

I’ve never heard the biggest Messi fanboys or Ronaldo haters say something even remotely close to this.... HOLY ****

Pure hate and blindness in this dudes heart :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom