⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in the same emotional space Bruv. SMH

Here... you deserve it too

gWnHM4K.png

Finished the Manchester City documentary on Amazon Prime - absolutely great. More teams should do this....

When Pep told Wenger “SHUT UP YOU....SHUT UP IN THE MEDIA” I died...

I’m only on the 3rd episode but I’m watching it with the family. My mom’s face of :wow::smh: when I tell of Raheem’s added scrutiny given to him by the media and he doesn’t get off the hook. Like how they twisted his words when he got the gun tattoo recently. All while he was getting praise in the second episode.

Woah @ that Henry news,don't think it's the best move given all the drama there but I hope he does well

Paris made an offer of 5m for Filipe Luis but Atlético want 30m :wow: :smh:

The player apparently wants to move and his contract runs out in June with Atlético silent on the new contract negotiations. Paris meanwhile have offered him a 2 year deal if Atletico play nicely.

I don’t know if he’s worth 30m at his age, but if they can get a deal done maybe somewhere around 15m or a little more I think they should do it. Juve already rejected our bid for Sandro. Looks like he’s not going anywhere now that Juve is stacked they want to hold onto all of their cards, and I don’t blame them.

We need to sign Boateng too

Paris made an offer of 5m for Filipe Luis but Atlético want 30m :wow: :smh:

The player apparently wants to move and his contract runs out in June with Atlético silent on the new contract negotiations. Paris meanwhile have offered him a 2 year deal if Atletico play nicely.

I don’t know if he’s worth 30m at his age, but if they can get a deal done maybe somewhere around 15m or a little more I think they should do it. Juve already rejected our bid for Sandro. Looks like he’s not going anywhere now that Juve is stacked they want to hold onto all of their cards, and I don’t blame them.

We need to sign Boateng too
he's def worth 30

5m is disrespectful
how is atletico supposed to replace their starting LB for 5 mil?

he's def worth 30

5m is disrespectful
how is atletico supposed to replace their starting LB for 5 mil?

Yeah 5mil is disrespectful af :lol:

I just don’t know how it’ll work out with them wanting to sign Raki for 112mil

FFP is a joke :lol:

jordan-psg-18-19-champions-league-kit-2-1.jpg

jordan-psg-18-19-kit-2-1024x1024.jpg

Not feeling these. Stick to the swoosh, black on white is too plain for PSG. Its clean/classic for Madrid but these joints just ain't hitting like our previous white kits did.

And those collars are still trash

Last edited:
Yeah 5mil is disrespectful af :lol:

I just don’t know how it’ll work out with them wanting to sign Raki for 112mil

FFP is a joke :lol:

jordan-psg-18-19-champions-league-kit-2-1.jpg

jordan-psg-18-19-kit-2-1024x1024.jpg

Not feeling these. Stick to the swoosh, black on white is too plain for PSG. Its clean/classic for Madrid but these joints just ain't hitting like our previous white kits did.

And those collars are still trash
jumpman just don't look right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom