⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im really hoping they do some retro kits for us too, i mean id figure an updated bruised banana shirt would fly off the shelves

edit: that ozandod shop is flames

See to me the 3 stripes on the shoulder look dumb AF. It would look better if they were going down the sides if at all.

Definitely. They'll have to break out of their template to work for Arsenal.

adidas-jersey-man-united-visita-2017-18-pogba-full.jpg_82852382.jpg

At the very minimum make this yellow, alter the pattern, make the stripes on the side navy with blue shorts.

I really really hope they do something dope for the 2nd kit though, with the German NT and Bayern having the patterns on their kit this year and Uniteds away kit last season, Arsenal has to get the yellow throwback. No excuses for Adidas if they don't bless with a 92/93 style shirt

Last edited:
I heard today that matteo guendouzi will be playing for Morocco for the African Cup. hope so..

I wasn’t a fan of puma at first but they really didn’t do a bad job imo. The black/pink from last year was fire and the navy blue/volt from the year before was nice too.

I still need to cop the black/pink track jacket and training top

Yeah, outside of their pre match jackets, i havent been a fan of much arsenal stuff under puma

Ironically, the 2015/16 kits are some of my favorite kits

Liverpool has the best defense in the EPL since VVD's debut, world class defender
The pundits made such a big deal over his transfer fee but he’s made such a huuuge difference. Also gotta give credit to their young fullbacks too, specifically TAA. He faced a lot of huge luminaries in Pool’s CL run late in the campaign like Ronnie & held his own....

While yall talmbout top 5 foreigns and Dele minus whale be crip cuh Wigan went on and beat Stoke and tweeted about it.

:lol: Raptor’s Serge Ibaka cooked Lukaku some Congolese style chicken feet & couscous. Must’ve been filmed when he, Pogba, Umtiti made their LA sojourn...

YouTube got me in my #ThrowbackThursday bag, I wanted Fergie to sign Yoann Gourcuff so bad back in the day :lol: Bruh was class at Bordeaux after the failed stint at Milan. Would’ve loved to see him test himself in another league.

Machedahhhhh

Missed the premier league’s best import talk (it’s Ronaldo or Henry) but shoutout my boy RVN. One of the best strikers to play in the league.

Puma is trash. I can’t get past the spandex fit.

They actually updated their fit. Back in 2012 I wore my regular shirt size in their kits, but then all the fat pie eating Englishmen started complaining when Arsenal switched to them. Now I actually have to size down for the replica shirt

I just can't get past the big *** cat logo :lol:

Unless I plan on rocking some Clydes, theres literally no shoes I can wear with a puma shirt or a pre match jacket

Nike is on fire with the pre match jackets, hopefully Adidas steps their game up. Adidas kits > Nikes for the most part, but Nike's aparrel >>>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom