⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which one of you *******s was trying to tell me he was better than ddg?

Still baffles me why Pool put all those goals up against him and ended up buying him after.

To be fair dude is just having a bad spell. He'll bounce back

Just happy to see the wing position starting to look healthy again Mbappe, Martial Vinicius, Dembele, Sancho, Nelson, CHO, Chiesa and whole bunch of others I can't think of right now

Feel like a bunch of dads arguing whose kid is better :lol:

No point since we’re all biased (and deep down we all know Vinicius > *)

Rest of Europe should pray Mbappe re-signs with PSG and doesn’t become partners in crime with him

Do we have ourselves the next Memphis vs Ox brewing in here :lol:

Right now i agree Dembele > Vinicius but give the youngin a year or two of first team football at RM and he may be there. Seems like he has the mentality to do it.

its still memphis>>>>>>>>

City and Liverpool have similar fixtures coming up.

City away to Everton (could be tricky)

Liverpool at home against Bournemouth (could be tricky)

Then City at home against Chelsea (tough game)

Liverpool away to United (tough game)

I like the dembele> birdman debate.

I love rash but he’s a level below the dembeles of the world. (Has potential tho)

I said the same **** last time and I’m pretty sure I got roasted by PRIME :nerd:

:nerd: Nah I never said Allisson was better than DDG

BUT I was destroying DDG during the World Cup and shortly after when the season first started cause he was looking washed all summer :lol:

I root for Rash when he's on the field but in no way is he in the same breath of Vinicius. Watching the young Brazilian kid last year Flamengo before my Brazilian Premier channel went PPV was a treat. He is Mbappe level talent... He needs to play from here on out.

As stated before, if Dembele takes his craft seriously & gets his head screwed on right, I could legit see him winning a BdOr before Lannisterinho.

BTW, given his antics, having to deal with his wishy washy dad, his injury history, etc, who the heck is going to spend dough in transfer fees & wages for Lanniserinho at this point?

Real Madrid will still buy Neymar no doubt.

And great news ...Lucas Vasquez will start against Barca tomorrow

Yea can still see Real dropping a bag on Lannisterinho whenever he's bored of making grown men look like kids in France

Speaking of

Also

So many positives coming out of the camp :pimp:

Just happy to see the wing position starting to look healthy again Mbappe, Martial Vinicius, Dembele, Sancho, Nelson, CHO, Chiesa and whole bunch of others I can't think of right now

Yea for all the talk about the death of traditions #10's,its been fun watching the re emurgance of wingers and the amount of young talent that are gonna be around for a while.

It felt like you could count the amount of great wingers on one hand before the guys mentioned really started breaking through

The away goal rule minimized the possibility of the penalty shootout and all the random winners who can park the bus and play like boring cowards for 120 minutes yet still walk away with the W after the game.
I could definitely see the argument for getting rid of the golden goal rule, where teams would be more scared of conceding a goal than optimistic about scoring one, but the away goal rule actually worked. **** penalty shootouts. Unless they actually want them and that is why they're getting rid of it, that is.

tenor.gif

I low key like the away goal rule because it kind of forces a type of playing style. Without it I fear teams may be more conservative with their play in both legs. At least in the away leg you know you can push a little because an away goal really matters.

Those linesmen were terrible
To miss that offsides call in injury time when it was blatantly obvious should be a suspendable offense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom