⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hope chelsea is lining up the replacement players now and not doing the typical Chelsea where they scramble around the last week of the window and sign back ups. Use the $120 million correctly. And sell Willian.

$120m? For a dude that can come free a year later. While Florentino has been in relative cheapskate mode. Yea, I don’t really see that happening :lol:

Would rather stay put and leave that money in the Mbappe savings jar

Another thing to add is that Madrid has the rest of the season to evaluate if they’re good at that position with Vinicius, and if he continues playing at this level then they’re not desperate like they were a few months ago. Tbh if both Hazard and Vini aren’t versatile enough to effectively play any position other than LW, I don’t really see the point in even getting Hazard. Unless the sum of the transfer fee and wages is that much of an irresistible bargain.

He’s right, plus Klopp was acting real cunty yesterday.
Klopp should've been happy he even got a point out of that thanks to the blind linesman who didn't flag Milner's blatant offside.
Same linesman looked like he would've granted them a second offside goal at the end too. Origi was offside and the same linesman again didn't flag, though the chance wasn't converted anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom