⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.

1*Irqbz57ypBnuGTuqmbkBXw.jpeg

Milan will be the best City on earth if they take both Mustafi and Xhaka off our hands. In jesus name.....

God, I hope this is true and that it happens. Get them the **** out of the club. I think Italian football suites the both of them tbh, it's a slower pace. We can bring in my man Bennacer and bring in Nkunku. Let Willock get some more playing time, have him be an option on the bench. Bring in a quality CB. Please Lord, please

1*Irqbz57ypBnuGTuqmbkBXw.jpeg

Milan will be the best City on earth if they take both Mustafi and Xhaka off our hands. In jesus name.....

You’re praying to the wrong God bro. Both these dudes are Muslim. Jesus ain’t it.

Switch it up before you curse Arsenal furthermore :lol:

so DDG doesn't deserve everything he's asking for?

Y'all had different energy when he was making world class saves between the sticks, keeping your club afloat the top half of the table.

Ain't that right rolaholic rolaholic ?
Making him the best paid GK in the world when he’s had one of his worst seasons, isn’t enough? sanchez has done enough damage with his wages, no need in repeating. Doesn’t mean I don’t value him or not appreciative of what he’s done in the past.

so DDG doesn't deserve everything he's asking for?

Y'all had different energy when he was making world class saves between the sticks, keeping your club afloat the top half of the table.

Ain't that right rolaholic rolaholic ?

Even though he had a rough season,I'd still give him whatever he wants tbh :lol:

Man was the main thing keeping the squad from being midtable for a good 4-5 years so he's earned a legacy deal imo. I get why they'd refuse though since he's already the highest paid keeper in the world and no keeper is ever a clubs top earned.

I don't blame any of the good players for demanding more money though with the atrocity that is Alexis's contract still being on the books...

Hope the club manage to work something out with cause I'd hate to see him finish at another club,even more now that his hometown isn't even an option anymore.

I’m good on French Ledley King. Knees got to be done if he’s going for that amount. What’s priority #1 for you this summer window?

I'm praying for a damn right winger :lol:. Been too long of the right side of the attack being a black hole :smh:

CB is a must too to finally get someone reliable to pair up with Vic. I wouldn't mind new FB's for competition either cause Shaw and Young are way too comfortable with their starting spots.

Depending on how the departures go,could end up needing 2-3 new MF's too. Just hoping that Ole manages to spend the money he's surely gonna be backed with wisely. Can't afford another poor summer after the banter season that just ended.

Wish their would've been a DOF in place before the end of the season/ window starting but here we are. Been starting to feel like Detox and Jay Electronica's debut at this point,nothing but a myth :lol::ohwell:

At this point you have to give DDG what he wants. You’re in rebuilding mode, the last thing you need to worry about is another piece to replace.

Plus you can’t afford him riding out his contract and getting NOTHING for him. It’s a tricky situation with DDG but I don’t think United have a choice right now. DDG and his agent know that, they smell the weak hand.

All these Sancho rumors are disappointing, he’s not even a sure thing yet. Not one fullback rumor tho. United need LB’s and RB’s most importantly and yet nothing.

Last edited:
The rumor is they had Sancho sewed up until the recent dysfunction and falling out the top 4

Also, Woodward was the one that wanted Matic & Alexis, Jose was opposed to both lol

The Sancho thing is understandable. Don’t really care because who else would pay his release clause?

The way I see it, he’ll be there next summer for us. **** he might be cheaper

However, I don’t want Pepe. Plus he’s already said that he wouldn’t want to go to a club whose not playing CL

apparently frenkie won the official award and de ligt won the award given by telegraf...iono

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom