⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get over it Maluma. I'm not pleased with the loss either, but reroute your attention to the manager. ****er puts 2 mother****ing centerbacks to take penalties. Clumsy *** Mina and other dude. By being the 2nd time those bozos took PK's in the tournament, means they're 2 of the best 5 PK takers the team has?!?! Way bigger issues to focus on. No wonder we cant ****ing score.

20210709_112519.jpg

20210709_112602.jpg

20210709_113024.jpg
Cold af

Concacaf Gold Cup: One standard for U.S., another for El Tri (playingfor90.com)

"Shortly after the World Cup in 2006, the head honchos of the regional confederation forced Mexico to prioritize Concacaf tournaments. The argument was that other confederation teams would benefit from playing against the region’s best players. The powers-that-be also claimed it was disrespectful for Mexico to use a “B team” or its Under-23 team to compete in the Gold Cup, the regional championship.

But now that the United States is sending a “B team,” not a single word from Concacaf about the lack of respect. One standard for the U.S., another standard for Mexico."

If we perfectly honest though...I am not sure many would be lining up to see Pulisic, Dest, Reyna, or Mcinnie for this gold cup.
They are great players but not sure they would be a big draw... that's just my opinion. Atleast among my latin american and black (african) friends they havent reached Landon Donovan status.
I think US fans like the crest more than individual players.

Last edited:
I try to watch Jeopardy every night. On right now and the question was “this host nation lost 7-1 to Germany”

This woman answers “South America”:sick:

No one else buzzes in. :stoneface:
She was halfway there :lol:

Colombia with an amazing win for 3rd place. Glad they didnt try to take it to pens again.

I try to watch Jeopardy every night. On right now and the question was “this host nation lost 7-1 to Germany”

This woman answers “South America”:sick:

No one else buzzes in. :stoneface:

I love the sports categories. Always clear the board. But some of these sports questions are so obvious and easy makes me wonder if those eggheads go out of their way to avoid any sports in real life. But then they’re on jeopardy and I’m the one sitting at home playing along

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom