⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
lifelong psg fan since 2020

When is the day the super league happened? Go back to that date in this thread and read the week’s worth.

It was truly classic and marvelous stuff. I think you’ll understand :lol:

These guys tried to ruin football now they’re mad at me because I became a PSG fan. The audacity. Bayern wasn’t getting shots, because you stayed out.

Last edited:
I've been a fan of PSG since the Messi Signing

You and millions of other people. Welcome.

Everyone says they won’t watch Ligue 1. You know you guys will now, let’s be serious.

This is like when LeBron went to the Heat, you will watch.

Not saying I tune into Ligue Un, but honestly, is any high profile league other than the Premier League worth watching these days? What is the appeal of the Bundesliga, Serie A, and La Liga at this point?

-La Liga: Almost everyone that mattered in La Liga is now gone or old
-Serie A: title will most likely go back to Juventus with Inter’s board cashing out on everyone
-Bundesliga: we all know Bayern will win the league and Dortmund will continue sacrificing quality for business

I mean yeah on paper Manchester City are favorites to win the league every year as well, but obviously they can lose to other strong clubs like Liverpool, Chelsea, etc.

These guys tried to ruin football now they’re mad at me because I became a PSG fan. The audacity. Bayern wasn’t getting shots, because you stayed out.
the irony
oil money is saving football...? qatar state psg moral high horse?

Life after football
vc34llum4zf71.jpg

These Barça flops are going to be whistled off the pitch this year in every game. This **** is crazy.

Laporta is going to get it too because he ran his campaign on “we’ll re-sign Messi”. Even if it’s not really Laporta’s fault he’s still going to catch it knowing Catalans.

Wow this is sad…..

Anybody listening to this?

Yeah man

I was using the Barca site. No caption tho. I check tweets to see what Messi say. Reading Messi’s quotes makes me sad. He deserves better than this farewell press conference

Yeah man

I was using the Barca site. No caption tho. I check tweets to see what Messi say. Reading Messi’s quotes makes me sad. He deserves better than this farewell press conference

I’m a football fan first and foremost. Before Porto or Wolves or PSG. I’ll gloat and welcome Messi to PSG of course….

BUT as a Football Fan first this is sad and infuriating. It’s like when Ronaldo left. This wasn’t necessary and completely avoidable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom