⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally understandable

I feel the same thing. I am a sports fan before my teams first as well.

I expected Lionel to play 2-3 more seasons with FCB and has his thank you/farewell moment in his final home game at Camp Nou as a Barca player, you know? (just like the Lakers did with Kobe. That was beautiful and flawless)

But this is so ridiculous. This came out of nowhere

Kane money? :nerd:

Inter's owner is apparently being chased for over 250m in unpaid loans in Hong Kong so they're gonna selling a lot of that title winning core unfortunately.

It's why Conte said **** it not long after winning the league

Gonna be catching more Villa games this season, they've got a decent squad even without Jack

E8RGm_jX0AIniS8

Last edited:
It had to happen one day. Just not like this.
GOAT. Greatest midfielder and forward in the history of football. And now he’s about to rack up a whole bunch of numbers in a farmer’s league.
LM7 coming soon :emoji_fire:

1628431743563.png

1628430619484.jpeg

1628397778637.png

Last edited:
dest went full kit wanker for the presser :rofl:
aaaand mou is in mid szn form :lol:
whoever the betis coach is now > mou

he already said he's not going anywhere. yall gotta stop listening to the worst journalists in the world.
they want aguero to take the #10. they shouldn't waste it on him. give it to fati :emoji_fire:

Please lord let us have just one more consistent scorer alongside Benz this season

edit: went to YouTube to check out clips of the Messi presser and the thumbs alone got me sad, I’m good on starting my day watching a grown *** man cry his eyes out :lol:

Kane money? :nerd:

Inter's owner is apparently being chased for over 250m in unpaid loans in Hong Kong so they're gonna selling a lot of that title winning core unfortunately.

It's why Conte said **** it not long after winning the league

Jesus christ Inter is getting rinsed if that's accurate... Wonder where they'll end up on the table this season. Will they even have any players left that were key to the title win?

Florentino should really commission a statue of Bartomeu for all his contributions man :lol:

Dude almost single handedly killed their biggest rival

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom