⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha this is the closest i’ll get to a Y-3 Madrid kit. I havent seen any legit ones available that arent taxed to hell.
Same. This year i copped a used for like 50 and been on the fence with a new one with tags for..120 buttt much rather get this one

1603269946421.gif

United doing Romero dirty would think that OGS would at least have the decency to tell him personally that he's been omitted from the 25 man squad for the league.

Romero and Joness should have been sent out on loan before the transfer window closed to help save on the wage bill.

Where does one cop those Hypebeast jerseys? I’m usually up to date with releases but I had no idea these where dropping until you guys posted it.
Haven’t seen anything on adidas.com yet

Other than washed up Marcelo I’m ok with this lineup ahead of the Clasico. Benz has been misfiring and needs rest. Hopefully being the lone guy up top gets Jovic going. Please football gods let this man get a ****in goal already.

Where does one cop those Hypebeast jerseys? I’m usually up to date with releases but I had no idea these where dropping until you guys posted it.
Ive been browsing the comment sections on twitter for the teams that posted it. A few people said they drop on Friday, but i have little else to go on.

i would assume they would launch on the respective team’s shop.

Also ZZ dropping Benzema doesnt surprise me as Shaktar isnt necessarily a huge threat (hope this doesnt bite me in the *** later today) and the Clasico is on Saturday.

Ive been browsing the comment sections on twitter for the teams that posted it. A few people said they drop on Friday, but i have little else to go on.

i would assume they would launch on the respective team’s shop.

Also ZZ dropping Benzema doesnt surprise me as Shaktar isnt necessarily a huge threat (hope this doesnt bite me in the *** later today) and the Clasico is on Saturday.

Also Jovic becomes full beta mentality when he’s out there with Bugatti. Let’s see if being thrown into the fire to the lead the line alone changes his mindset.

also has a history of playing well against low to mid level European comp

Checked Adidas earlier and it looks like the United one's dropping Friday morning. Not sure about the others or if it's the same for all

Ozil's been getting shafted by club and country for a minute now

Would love to hear a candid account from him on what's been up. Was one of the highest profile and paid players in the league just 2-3 years ago before everything seemingly fell of a cliff.

Surprised that even an ex teammate like Arteta didn't want to give him a chance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom