⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
13. 13 god damn ****ing points the Timbers drop after going up in a game this season. At least 5 goals given up after the 90th minute since the season restarted. How the ****? Gio, get your ****ing team together. Ungoddamnbelievable. So ****ing sick of this ****.

yoooo for the human race jerseys, check your online team shops. all of them just went up!

about to pull the trigger

1603440748845.png

Mans had no options. It was either that or MLS. Come on, b :lol:
He got a 4 year extension though and didn’t have to renew right now. And it’s not what he can do on the field even though he still Has a couple seasons left. It’s about what he can do for the club.
everyone knows he aspires to be the president ...he’s setting it up now.

yoooo for the human race jerseys, check your online team shops. all of them just went up!

about to pull the trigger

1603440748845.png

Had the Adidas link refreshed when it became available at 10 and as soon I clicked my size and add to cart it was already out of stock :lol: :smh:

Ended up pulling the trigger from the end site whtascene whtascene posted earlier

I really wanted a Ramos HumanRace kit but Only the EU Madrid site allowed customization. Ended up getting one from World Soccer Shop with no name :/

Wassup with ManU cheap *** not having champions badges and now no name sets and stuff for the kits. Trash

Im assuming that since only Juve and Bayern are wearing them in a match theyre the only ones getting name sets?

edit: Rolaholic beat me to it.

Honestly I don't think so. He's my favorite player but I don't think the consistency is there to be called truly world class. He has shown plenty of times he can put in world class performances but as someone who watches virtually every Spurs match in all competitions, I think people tend to overlook the inconsistency.

To be clear, I think consistency is the only real hurdle he has to overcome to be world class.

There's one other problem in his game but it's very minor. When he's dribbling, especially near the opposing box, he tends to look down at his feet too much. This often causes him to miss great runs or an opening for a cutback to a player in a great position.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom