⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
When does that ozil contract end? Situation is sad man.. dude is still arguably their most talented MF.. but like gab and julz always say if he wanted to play he would terminate his contract and move on. Both playing the bluff game. I am also of the mind of praising anyone sticking to their boss and collecting that check.. especially owners like glazers or kroenke (sp?).. get that bag ozil.

Why isn’t he a starter ?

seems to me they sub him on with about 25-30 mins left for his speed. Manager waits till other team gets tired and he throws adama on but dont seem to work out lol

but no tbh that front 3 has really good chemistry already it seems

Why isn’t he a starter ?

He's very fast and very strong, but seems fairly one dimensional in his style of play. Gab and Jules talked about how Luis Enrique should or shouldn't try to fit him into the Spain squad for Euros next summer. I agree he brings more right now as a game breaker when others start to tire.

He’ll be starting soon. He goes thru waves of starting then not. But he can definitely be more i os truly as a super sub when everyone else get tired.

Here’s something you won’t hear United fans saying this season.........

“WE’RE TIED FOR TOP OF THE LEAGUE!!!!”
F6674566-89AE-4CEF-A6F6-B297E82C6333.jpeg

AOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOUUUUU

1604103494102.gif

Last edited:
Wolves playing the best I’ve seen this season. Ait Nouri, our new LB of the future just scored. :pimp:
Kid is nice. Rayan was coming on at Angers before breaking his jaw pre-pandemic. Nuno triggering that buy option the moment Ait-Nouri's loan expires.

Got your back, Coupé It Coupé It . "When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives." #WolvesGang 🇵🇹

Kid is nice. Rayan was coming on at Angers before breaking his jaw pre-pandemic. Nuno triggering that buy option the moment Ait-Nouri's loan expires.

Got your back, Coupé It Coupé It . "When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives." #WolvesGang 🇵🇹

Yea I was really impressed today, even without the goal he was impressive. Yup, Nuno will definitely trigger the buy clause.

#WOLFGANG!!!!

Might as well throw some support with the vast amount of Portuguese players.

You mentioned Juve earlier, they miss Cris badly, bruh. 5 points across four matches, only W in CL vs. Dynamo Kyiv. I Bianconeri should thrash Spezia on Sunday.

Tres puntos mas para Cadistas. Tied for first in La Liga table, you love to see it. Shout-out to mastamind89 mastamind89 for including Cadiz in thread title. :emoji_fire:

Here’s something wolves fans won’t be hearing anytime soon

You’re in the CL, awesome congrats. You just pocketed the Glazers another $200 million.

Wolves are now rivals with United when three years ago we were in the Championship.....

1604106743481.gif

Vini just liked this post. Hopefully Benz gave him a proper apology and this winds up being a growing pain. Feel bad the youngin. Lowkey hope he looks off an open Benz tomorrow and selfishly slots in a goal off a bad shot :lol:. Gets back at him on some don’t pass to Benz.

I do like 3 at the back formations wise personally. Shows the intellect of the players, when done right, if they can balance their mid-forwards third and going forward. And of course the “if you f up there’s someone there to pick up your loss” in simple talk.

These are the times Psk needs to be here. I wonder if Fati + Barca drama will ≈ new Messi. Also I’d buy his jersey

We ready, lads. Just crushed some Halal Guys and 5 hours away from putting the Aragonese to the sword. Let's ride, Madridistas.

Weekend vibes:

Walker always good for at least one of those a year.

Sterlings run in the buildup was fantastic

Last edited:
Man the match was looking set to go for a typical Real gridlock until Hazard’s brilliant 40th minute comeback goal

Then Bugatti had his own touch of magic. The scoreline does not tell the story though this team was difficult to crack and took a galactico’s absolute world class to do it.

Also shout out Lucafu for his assist to Benz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom