⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
wtf this is my first time seeing this :rofl:

This was a very unexpected stat. There was like a 2-3 year period where dude just started banging in free kicks out of nowhere and was probably the most feared in the world at it.

I read a lot of Barca fans saying Messi’s head isn’t at the club. I know it’s not going to happen but I’d like to see City shake the footy world and offer Barca 100m in January.

doubt the spectrumgoat leaves the club before their elections in March (?)

keeping Messi will be a focal point for every candidate.

Tbf to slab he didn’t ask to be paid that much for, and nor did anyone think he was worth that price. Heggsy laughed straight to the bank, while MU fans justified it because the English tax.

I don't really get whats going on with viewing EPL matches in the UK. Is it ppv or some kind of subscription now for all matches?

I don't really get whats going on with viewing EPL matches in the UK. Is it ppv or some kind of subscription now for all matches?
I would like to know as well. Was watching the Everton match through a stream and the commentators brought up that an upcoming match could be viewed for $14.99. I was super confused.

Last time I remember hearing isn't there like times on Saturdays and Sundays where everything gets blacked out? I think they do it to encourage home attendances? We need heggsy heggsy or someone that lived/lives in the UK to clarify. Beans Beans didn't you temporarily live or was stationed there?

Probably why everyone over there thinks their club is God's gift to this earth because the only clubs they watch are their own :lol:

Bale’s game winner today, happy for him

RM connect. Reggie is a baller, delivered that one with the right foot. There’s no way we could have held onto both him and Mendy both deserve to be starters at their clubs. Same with Achraf/Carva on the right side. Hope Gareth stays healthy and rediscovers himself.

RM connect. Reggie is a baller, delivered that one with the right foot. There’s no way we could have held onto both him and Mendy both deserve to be starters at their clubs. Same with Achraf/Carva on the right side. Hope Gareth stays healthy and rediscovers himself.

I love Reguillon’s game, I wouldn’t be surprised if RM buy him back a few years from now. As for Hakimi, idk what RM were thinking but I guess it was more Hakimi’s decision rather than RM’s decision.

The FA lifted the 3pm blackout and are selling individual games on PPV that aren't on TV to make up for the lack of fans due to the pandemic.
Thanks, the pricing does seem strange, a bit high even. Is the blackout restricting you to watch other clubs or your own?
Mendy was the smarter choice, cant go wrong with Reguilon but Mendy is something else. If you guys were able to keep Hakimi too tho...ohhhh my. I think he chose the right club. Inter's been playing him as a RM/RWB so he has the freedom he gets to play his game.

watched the Newcastle v Everton match, man Everton is pretty dead without James and Richarlison

it was long periods where it was just the centre backs passing to each other over and over, possessions with no intention.

they definitely were missing James delivery from free kicks and corners

watched the Newcastle v Everton match, man Everton is pretty dead without James and Richarlison

it was long periods where it was just the centre backs passing to each other over and over, possessions with no intention.

they definitely were missing James delivery from free kicks and corners

i watched most of it and legit didn't know what i was watching. Newcastle controlled the entire game. Even after they scored i figured they would sit back and just defend...but nope...Everton still looked the weaker side even after the penalty goal.

Newcastle looked good on the counter when Everton did go forward tho, too bad Gucci Maximin didn't score on his chance cause that was a real nice counter attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom