⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barça with 5 goals today, and Messi with just another penalty goal.

I never want to hear the words Penaldo “again”. NEVERRRR.

EDIT: he scored his first open play goal

Last edited:
Damn United’s lineup looks weak. What is Ole doing? He doesn’t know his future is on the line?
Whatever, I’m just for this United game because I haven’t slept and I want some laughs...... :lol:

But watch United play amazing and win. This has happened so many times to Ole. Whenever he’s on the brink, United go on a run.
Pogba may really be done out here tho

Told you!!!

This is like clockwork every couple months at United.

Dude saw your post :lol: dude has been on another level. Atleti currently on top. Madrid should get passed Valencia, they'll be without Hazard and Casemiro, who are now under quarantine.
Valencia is going to play like it's a CL final tomorrow like every single time RM visit them

Dude saw your post :lol: dude has been on another level. Atleti currently on top. Madrid should get passed Valencia, they'll be without Hazard and Casemiro, who are now under quarantine.
😂
It’s crazy, what is now like 6 or 7 goals in 4 games and a couple of assists. Dude is ballin out of his mind 😂

Idk about that. a meniscal repair is typically 5 weeks down time for an elite athlete, not sure where he gets 2-3 months minimum. Unless there is further damage.

kid is the real deal, hopefully there aren’t long term effects to his career.

Y'all seen the end of the West Ham vs Fulham match? Unbelievable.

1-0 down, Fulham gets a penalty in the 98th minute. Lookman comes up to take the penalty and what does he do? He tries an awful panenka and the keeper easily catches it.

Last edited:
Didn't know there's a Serie A anthem now before matches like the CL.

Shame Immobile can't play due to a inconclusive Covid status.

This dude Ron missed like 3 weeks due to covid and is already just a goal away from the league lead in goals scored :lol::sick:

8 goal contributions in 4 league games so far under Don Pirlo...

Been a decent week for your guys man Coupé It Coupé It ... :lol:

- Jota's hatty

- Bruno damn near single handedly beating Everton with a brace and an assist

- Same for Felix yesterday with a brace and assist

- Now Ron doing Ron things :lol:

Been a decent week for your guys man Coupé It Coupé It ... :lol:

- Jota's hatty

- Bruno damn near single handedly beating Everton with a brace and an assist

- Same for Felix yesterday with a brace and assist

- Now Ron doing Ron things :lol:

and people think the English or the Dutch have a better chance to win the EURO’s.....
1604841431550.gif

🇵🇹 🇵🇹 🇵🇹

I also wonder if Jota gets start today vs City. You almost have to start him but Klopp might be loyal with Firmino.

and people think the English or the Dutch have a better chance to win the EURO’s.....
1604841431550.gif

🇵🇹 🇵🇹 🇵🇹
Yea not sure if I'd bet against a rematch of the 2016 final right now :lol:

Germany's sure to be in the mix too come next summer but they've been in poor form for a little while now coming off that awful 2018

Not sold on La Roja at all either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom