⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just about to get hyped over that counter....Werner might not get another finish like that today

Bye-bye Pogba & Martial...Rashford & Martial are both good players but ultimately lack the consistency to be elite. Can’t have two of those guys and Rash the face of the club.

Cavani’s movement is something special. Are best nine clearly include Van De Beek and him.

Ndombele has been looking worth every penny for a good while now after a troubling start for us. You could send the whole team to pressure him off the ball and he'd find some way to dribble out of it.

Bergwjin has been awful
Hasn't played well for a while now. I don't think he was a disaster in his previous starts but he was just a passenger in those game, invisible. He hit the ground running when he came here so he has the potential, just needs to find that form again.

Last edited:
Bye-bye Pogba & Martial...Rashford & Martial are both good players but ultimately lack the consistency to be elite. Can’t have two of those guys and Rash the face of the club.

Cavani’s movement is something special. Are best nine clearly include Van De Beek and him.
This constant need to pit players against each other with United fans is crazy man :lol: :smh:

Always gotta drag other players and turn into competition when praising another instead of being glad about having numerous good options

Couldn't care less about who's the face of the club so long as W's come

Water tight defences and waiting for a counter attack keeps it 0-0 at Stamford.

I can’t complain about the way any of our guys looked. Just need to figure out a way to break through this Spurs defense.

I’m hoping we’ll see CP & Havertz come on at some point to run at some tired legs.

if it stays 0-0 it'll be good for (pundits) Lamps for looking like his continuous drive to push forward unlike Mou for famously parking the bus

COYG, disappointed to see Willian start again, nelson deserves a chance but hopefully he makes a case If he comes off the bench. Not mad at auba starting up top, hopefully with saka on the flank, more chances will be created for Auba.

A big chance for willock to show his worth, I like him already, but we are in need of creating for auba from the midfield. Against a tough squad, this will show us where willock stands and if he can cement a place.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom