⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
EoBRDbZXcAA0qQk

0]

GG Coupé It Coupé It had to go treat myself to a burger to get over it haha. I'm starting to buy into the
conspiracy theory that ozil is being left out because of his uyghur comments *Alex jones tin hat" doesn't make sense to not at least be an option off the bench for times like this.

Either way, wolves were clinical and overtook our midfield , xhaka and Dani were very poor. Mikel still has work to do to get us to a wolves level

I didn’t realize Podence intentionally flicked the ball up, I thought the ball was deflected up. Makes it better 🔥

Any reason why Bayern are 2 to 1 underdogs against Atleti this week 🤔 wanna lock my bet in now unless there’s something I don’t know

suspensions? Injuries? Already qualified and the game doesn’t matter but atleti need to win or something like that?

seems like yesterday aubameyang was bragging to the media about turning down barcelona in lue of his new arsenal contract...even though barca was the one who didn't want to meet his wage demands
how is that turning out?

I don't speak Spanish and I don't know how this term is used in Uruguay or its context... but yikes.

My mom calls my older brother negrito because he is darker than me and my other brother.
They still call me conejito cuz before braces I had buck teeth lol
Latin culture usually nicknames you for your physical appearance including hair, skin, eyes (chicharito), body type (fideo -> DiMaria) etc.
it may not be PC but i would only give Cavani a warning.
I am one of the progressives on the politics thread and even I agree that everything isnt racist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom