⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imo with the modern athlete, when they’re a legend of their respective sport, whether it’s LeBron Federer, CR7, Messi, Brady, etc. we need to be careful about calling them washed too soon.

In 2018 we were getting weekly updates on how CR is finished. In reality dude is still the best player on a Juve side that just topped their group and has won back to back Serie A’s. Sure you can be on the decline and still accomplish those things. But you can’t be washed/finished and still be the best on a team that’s a CL contender and league champion.

I agree with the sentiment but who was calling Ron washed that last year at Real?

You guys won another CL and he scored 15 during and 40+ in all comps :lol:, he still had a lot left in the tank going to Juve at that point

I agree with the sentiment but who was calling Ron washed that last year at Real?

You guys won another CL and he scored 15 during and 40+ in all comps :lol:, he still had a lot left in the tank going to Juve at that point

18/19

United about to run to the Europa Finals and renew Ole for another couple years.
Sorry man didn't catch that, a little hard hearing y'all from all the way down there...

20201208_173340.jpg

Bro Ronaldo was pressing running at full speed and tracking back trying to push the team forward in the 80th minute at 3-0. The man is not human.

Ronaldo said he 2018 he wants to play until 41. At that point Florentino should have given him a 4 year deal for whatever he was asking (I think it was 33 million a year at the time) - And carried on with Ronaldo on 2 year deals.

It was so simple. flyeed flyeed

Bro Ronaldo was pressing and tracking back trying to push the team forward in the 80th minute at 3-0. The man is not human.

Ronaldo said he 2018 he wants to play until 41. At that point Florentino should have given him a 4 year deal for whatever he was asking (I think it was 33 million a year). And carried on with 2 year deals

yes but then florentino wouldn’t be able to fap to Real’s wages/revenue ratio

Imo with the modern athlete, when they’re a legend of their respective sport, whether it’s LeBron Federer, CR7, Messi, Brady, etc. we need to be careful about calling them washed too soon.

In 2018 we were getting weekly updates on how CR is finished. In reality dude is still the best player on a Juve side that just topped their group and has won back to back Serie A’s. Sure you can be on the decline and still accomplish those things. But you can’t be washed/finished and still be the best on a team that’s a CL contender and league champion.

Also shows how much Juve’s other stars have underperformed

It’s looking like flyeed flyeed was right last year, Frankie De Jong is looking absolutely terrible this season.

What did you call him last season Frankie Da Flop? :rofl:

It’s looking like flyeed flyeed was right last year, Frankie De Jong is looking absolutely terrible this season.

What did you call him last season Frankie Da Flop? :rofl:

Frenkie De Fraud

Supposedly he’s improved from last season though. Either way I’d like to nominate him vs Fede Valverde to the Memphis v Ox / Morata vs Lukaku NT debates.

Frenkie De Fraud

Supposedly he’s improved from last season though. Either way I’d like to nominate him vs Fede Valverde to the Memphis v Ox / Morata vs Lukaku NT debates.

Excuse me, my apologies, Frenkie De Fraud. That does have a better ring to it :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom