⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Madridistas, assemble! My body is ready for war. RM never lost 3 group stage matches in single CL comp.
giphy.gif

Projected lineup (Zizou should consider Rodrygo or even Lucas at RW):
Courtois
Carvajal - Varane - Sergio - Mendy
Lukita - Casemiro - Kroos
Asensio - Benz - Vini

Except there were no buyers for Messi
No one could afford a transfer fee for Messi and his wages...actually most clubs can’t even afford his wages
Squads only wanted him for a free which is irony at its finest

No buyers for Messi because Barça threw a fit.

Glad to see Rodrygo start over non-factor Asensio. Just need him to play with some of Vini’s daringness

that said it’s weird times at Real when a 19 and 20 year old are asked to help lead the line in an important CL match.

Would like to see Rodrygo and LV put pressure on that flank, let Sergio and Casemiro keep tabs on Thuram

Glad to see Rodrygo start over non-factor Asensio. Just need him to play with some of Vini’s daringness

that said it’s weird times at Real when a 19 and 20 year old are asked to help lead the line in an important CL match.
Same here, man. After business concluded, we gonna discuss Hazard for "La Joya" & Demiral.

Seems just like yesterday when you were posting asensio rondo training videos :smokin
You told me he was special flyeed.

Seems just like yesterday when you were posting asensio rondo training videos :smokin
You told me he was special flyeed.

torn ACL and hasn’t been the same this would be like me taking joy in Dembele not living up to the hype after injuries. Dude was a beast before that though, see his goals in the super cup and crucial CL moments that helped us threepeat.

but enjoy another classic jape moral victory since you couldn’t add to the Ronaldo vs Messi ones yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom