⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've looked better without xhaka instantly even tho a man down :lol:

Should of been another red :rofl:
Auba golazo :rofl:

Need help guys. I'm thinking of dropping DirecTV and going with Sling. I see that sling does not offer CBS sports. I do have the CBS sports app, think I pay 5 bucks/month or so. Question is, the games that are on CBS sports TV, are they also streamed on their app? Or the games streamed on the app only the non televised games?

Run on sentences galore, excuse my english.

Arteta gotta go. No faith Arsenal will get a decent manager to replace him but how much worse can it be? He can't keep a job he's under performing at. Can't blaim players. This trash squad should have still been able to handle Burnley

This one's on arteta, to not give nelson, willock, and niles some time by the 60th :smh: he won't drop Willian. Zero midfield presence the whole 90. Give lyon 100 million for aouar. Another embarrassing slow motion L

Mans are really in a relegation battle at Christmas time

it’s peak right now blud 😅
I was watching the AFTV live stream during the game, you can see that even Ty is losing faith

Southhampton mid week too..they always give us trouble
Earlier I wanted to comment that Southampton are my favorite “mid table” team but it’s looking like the roles are reversed right now :lol: with them in the top 4 and us in 15th

Wenger :frown:
4q8786.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom