⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s really dumb to make predictions two months before the games. Some team could heat up, figure it out, etc......Nevertheless here are my predictions 😂

BMG (I also got City out but to me it’s not a surprise anymore, it’s normal every day life)
Atletico
Liverpool
Juve
PSG
Dortmund
Real Madrid
(Atalanta with an outside shot if Papu and the manager make up, which doesn’t seem will happen. Idk what’s going on in Atalanta, shame.)

dA rEaL EUroPeaN tOurNamenT.
1607949663610.png

They're in 1st place in La Liga rn so of course not :lol:, got a nice squad too so not expecting an easy tie at all.

Got a rough history with these Spanish sides in Europa :lol: :smh:, that Celta Vigo tie was only won mainly by a Rash FK the year Mou won it and we know what happened last year...

P$G looking for revenge with one of the main architects of the remontada on their side is probably the most exciting CL match up

Tough to see Barca getting passed them in their current form even though P$G haven't been in great form either

CL Ro16 draw has some great matchups. PSG-Barca, Atleti-Chelsea, Dortmund-Sevilla.

That Europa matchup of United-Sociedad is a potential eruption of lolz from the footy world waiting to happen. The club will get absolutely slaughtered if after crashing out of the CL they get bounced in the Europa round of 32.

Well good luck to you Arsenal fans, you play Benfica. Hope you batter them. This season is practically over, EL just became real important.

He looked disgusted when he got taken off for Kondogbia yesterday when they needed a goal.

Like players are never happy in that situation generally but he was throwing a fit on the bench after too :lol:

He looked disgusted when he got taken off for Kondogbia yesterday when they needed a goal.

Like players are never happy in that situation generally but he was throwing a fit on the bench after too :lol:

I would be too....I swear Simeone gets shook out of his mind whenever he sees white shirts or Cristiano Ronaldo. Dude has serious trauma.

Why take Felix out at 60 mins? Makes no sense. Portugal is already saying Felix is done with him. Wonder who could reasonably step up and afford him tho.

Imagine if Felix was on RM right now, he’d be even better. There would be no Vinicíus.

I would be too....I swear Simeone gets shook out of his mind whenever he sees white shirts or Cristiano Ronaldo. Dude has serious trauma.

Why take Felix out at 60 mins? Makes no sense. Portugal is already saying Felix is done with him. Wonder who could reasonably step up and afford him tho.

Imagine if Felix was on RM right now, he’d be even better. There would be no Vinicíus.
Yea they're not recouping that 126m in this market :lol:

He might be stuck for now though but I'm sure Barca or Juve might come knocking once they get their finances in order. Citeh and P$G are always around with bags to spend too.

Don't know why its coming out now though when they're still tied for 1st and he's having a career best season so far. Philosophically, Cholo's always been the more cautious and defense oriented type and he knew that before joining so not sure what would've changed

Yea they're not recouping that 126m in this market :lol:

He might be stuck for now though but I'm sure Barca or Juve might come knocking once they get their finances in order. Citeh and P$G are always around with bags to spend too.

Don't know why its coming out now though when they're still tied for 1st and he's having a career best season so far. Philosophically, Cholo's always been the more cautious and defense oriented type and he knew that before joining so not sure what would've changed

No I absolutely think they’d get their money back plus some. I think they could get €150 million for Felix, even in a COVID drought.

Under regular circumstances I think they can get €170 million. It’s just hard because RM and Barça are automatically out as contenders because Atletico won’t sell to them.

So all you have is a couple English teams, maybe Juve on a good day if they swap + pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom