⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
For years I been trying to find a more humble secondary team to root for, to appease my need for cynicism, nothing has clicked.
No need to look too far

David-beckham.jpg

:lol:

For years I been trying to find a more humble secondary team to root for, to appease my need for cynicism, nothing has clicked.

Spurs for the mourinho connection. Your main club wins a ton of trophies and the other can't win a single thing. Nice yin yang. Plus they sold you guys Modric and club legend Bale

Messi would be worth every penny for any team that decided to buy him if he left Barca.
However, I dont think he leaves Barca this season.
In the small chance he does, I dont think it will be money related. He will go to a team where he likes the coach, has friends, and has the support from the wife.
The Messis seem to like their Barcelona life so it will be an emotional move not one motivated by Money.

manchester clubs starting later than everyone else making it difficult to make a fantasy team ugh

im foaming in the mouth for the spurs special on amazon. FOAMING. When it release? Im paying prime just for that **** lmao

ManU need to fix that D asap. Lb and a cb. And a cdm. Sancho for cherry on top. Question iz stick with Martial? And we deff need some type of bench...fred needs more playing time too. He was doing great then Got benched on restart...No Sancho and keep rotating greenwood with james?

I wonder how they knew the two guys were Albanian? This story keeps getting darker and darker. Wouldn’t a toxicology report from his sister confirm all of this ? Assuming she received care right away?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom