⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
For years I been trying to find a more humble secondary team to root for, to appease my need for cynicism, nothing has clicked.

If it's meant to be it will just come to you. I never supported Palace until NBC got the EPL rights. They then became my squad. The only thing I knew prior was that they had cheerleaders and did a harlem shake video. That played into my decision for sure though haha!

Sounds about white
1ef8d2f897c0ac05b8e6f8d5dacbd612.png

d5362ba87978a233526459be76254e98.png

Defense arguments:
b3719b98960d98bf8313e0edde96ff67.png

b9fdb49b334281f5da198f7bb329a60c.png

5fa8b623e2e759b89b6fefefa788f11f.png

Not really one to just take law enforcement at their word like that but I'd strip him of the captaincy if I was Ole tbh.

Not a good look at all regardless of whether he's guilty of what they claim or not.

Still a lot of the details about that 'trial' process are shady AF :lol:

You'd expect better judgment from your captain to avoid situations like that though

so scumbag trash overrated maguire is getting dropped from the NT team right?
isn't that what homeboy did with the other english player?

Thank god we have the Community Shield this weekend. Means football is back so the Maguire headlines and Messi to United rumors get drowned out by actual results and news.

Messi to Inter

He is not going to a Premier League team without a Spanish speaking coach so I rule out United unless they get Pochetino. Only Pep and citeh is plausible.

Alot of high profile La Liga players end up in Serie A after Spain

Figo, Ronaldo Nazario, Ronaldinho, Eto'o, Cristiano, Diego etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom