⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bailly is a gentleman and a scholar, bless that man

Dude would sacrifice his first born son to make a block :lol:

What a match. Villa is tough as **** they get props from me. Bailly and Pogba were MONSTERS and MOTM. Matic is a beast also.

Can't think of a better way to kick off the new year and a better birthday gift for Fergie than being tied at the top of the table heading into the big rivalry match with 'Pool 🔥 🔥

Time to finally cop that manU 3rd kit jersey.. might go for bruno :nthat:

Meanwhile we have 5 players out against Chelsea Sunday and United is tied for 1st. WATTBA. If this keeps up, might have to make the NBA thread my temporary home :lol:

20210101_174429.jpg

20210101_174455.jpg

LA Diggler LA Diggler :lol: :nerd:

I'm a United fan but us being top of the league shows how bad the premier league is.

We would get destroyed by a mid table La Liga or Serie A side

Nice Twitter debate thought I would bring here.. if you are United do you buy sancho or jack? Sucks that due to our owners we have to pick between either instead of just buying both

Nice Twitter debate thought I would bring here.. if you are United do you buy sancho or jack? Sucks that due to our owners we have to pick between either instead of just buying both

I prefer seeing Grealish play centrally. I don't always watch United play but seems like their midfield is solid right now. I think a wide player such as Sancho could be more beneficial.

I like both Graelish and Sancho but I really love Graelish’s workrate. He would be so sick in this current squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom