⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
This needs to happen and it needs to happen ASAP. You cannot expect Fabio Silva to replace Raul. Or bring in Luka Jovic, I don’t care - BRING SOMEONE IN!!! 😡

I feel like Coupé It Coupé It when he talked his trash about felix and boom Felix found form since when I talked my **** with martial 😂

Chill, Martial just scored one goal.

Felix went on a crazy 10 game run and score like 9 goals and 5 assists. Balled out of his mind.

Felix shut my *** up way harder. 😂

PS - he needs to do it for Portugal now tho

Today was a good day. I know its West Brom, but their season has had some surprises. 3 pts off City and Chelsea :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: Except City has like 2 or 3 games in hand so that wont last long.

Laca been on ******* fire this last month. Hope he carries this to the end of the season and bags at least 15 total.

Had no clue that Boca Jrs v River Plate was happening today.

Even though it was just WBA, still a big W. Each one counts, gives us more confidence and momentum. Everyone was on point today. Except for Arteta, when he subbed on Willian. I would have rather seen Martinelli get some minutes.

Asensio was very good on the LW today. Great to have Marco and Rodrygo rotate there. That stab cross he does is quite effective, led to Lucas' opening goal. We joke Zizou loves Vazquez even more than Enzo, but he's really had a nice run of games down the right flank. Top of the table, although Atleti has 3 games in hand.

Burn had a nightmare first half with OG and conceding the penalty on Adama. Shocking second-half stuff from Wolves, squandering a 3-1 halftime lead. Maupay pen, Dunk header off corner, Propper was influential in MF coming on for Bissouma (yellow). Glad Graham Potter played Zeqiri after HT. Also like when NES gives the youngsters a chance: Vitinha, Fabio, Kilman, Otasowie. Enjoyed what I saw from Owen, almost scored GW header on Traore service. Nuno gotta find a way to get KJH more burn.

https://www.sportbible.com/football...ie-is-an-absolute-beast-and-shredded-20210101

Lautaro with his first hatty for Inter :pimp:

He won't score an easier goal than the 3rd of the rebound from Perisic's shot, went straight to his head :lol:

Rom also on the scoresheet before leaving with injury. Inter's about to go top of the league for now until Milan play later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom