⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get in Sheffield 👀
Damn ndombele, outside of the foot chip :sick:

On Ozil, I'll always appreciate him choosing Arsenal when he could of gone to more complete teams then. His admiration for wenger was endearing, and I was so happy to see him in an arsenal shirt.

His first few years, he really gave us moments of magic on the ball, some ability that I'll never forget and enjoy. I'll always blame the board for never fully backing wenger and ozil and giving them the proper players they needed to flourish during that time. Ozil never had a complete midfield ESPECIALLY a DM or an attack to work with, it was always one or the other. It sucks the way it ended, I guess we'll find out in the future what really happened towards the end of his time here but until then, I'll always have appreciation and love for Ozil.

Last edited:
No Bailly or Cavani and a diamond.
0EDBA469-0B0F-4B55-AC34-3720C2F978FA.gif

Squeaky bum time from the off

Yea I've lost faith in that specific backline selection, they've leaked far too many easy goals this season.

Think Ole might be going for Vic's passing ability with the MF being stacked but I trust Bailly more against 'Pools attack 10x out of 10...

Him and Slabhead are by far the best CB pairing, really hope it doesn't bite Ole in the ***.

Looking like it'll have to be up to the attack to have a chance

Inside of the first 15 minutes Fred will do all of these things: be 3 seconds late on a pass that could have led to a chance, pick up a yellow card for a silly reckless challenge, and try to play a pass that is horrible decision making that leads to a chance for Liverpool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom