⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
ezgif-7-9ac96efe9d29.gif

What a player :pimp:

Last edited:
Paul can stay if he wants.. however, I also appreciate him boosting that transfer fee

I hear you but you guys are still a huge club by any measure.

Like Trey mentioned, no chance Kroenke would pass up that cash influx joining would bring. That shiny new Rams stadium isn't paying for itself :lol:

But how much would Arsenal get for winning the EPL once or twice? Finishing last in a super league might not be as profitable as EPL #1. Or #2. Plus champions league again? Boyyyy if I'm Kroenke I'm pushing all these hos to a new league so Arsenal can get UCL by default again. Only competition would be Everton and Wolves and our medical team.

Damn calling La Farma broke boy's now :lol:

La Real, Ajax and Sevilla are also interested apparently

No way am I believing dude's on 300k pounds a week at Inter :lol:

But how much would Arsenal get for winning the EPL once or twice? Finishing last in a super league might not be as profitable as EPL #1. Or #2. Plus champions league again? Boyyyy if I'm Kroenke I'm pushing all these hos to a new league so Arsenal can get UCL by default again. Only competition would be Everton and Wolves and our medical team.
The Prem winners usually get half that

The 6 English clubs mentioned in the paperwork include you guys and Spurs so think its already kinda settled about where you guys would be if it actually happens :lol:

UEFA and FIFA are gonna throw a giant stink over it though so not sure if it'll ever get off the ground for sure.

Yeah it wont happen. Theres no way they allow what's essentially the UCL as a permanent league. It would kill domestic leagues and the champions league would become, what, a glorified friendly competition? Not happening.

Yea not sure how likely it is but I can never underestimate the greed of some of these clubs/owners :lol:

Still think $$'s would move them more than any concerns about the state of the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom