⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
This dude is like the Chelsea fans TV equivalent. Harsh words and made some good points. I see both sides of the argument that some of you said and what this dude is saying.

He brings up a good point tho, “Lampard was sacrificed because his shiny new toys (Havertz and Timo) have underperformed......Timo has been disgraceful”

I agree with that but I also agree it was too soon for Lamps to get the Chelsea job. These decisions aren’t always so black and white. But Frank knows Roman well, he knows what he got himself into.

It would have been interesting if fans were at Stamford Bridge tho, I think majority would have been on this dudes side.

Light symptoms since Saturday. The craziest thing is I can’t really taste much. I heard and read this was possible.
Get well soon. Zinc, Vitamin D, and Vitamin C will def help. Melatonin if you're having trouble sleeping at night. Loss of taste and smell can last up a couple of months for some people.

Lol my dumb *** tested positive the day I was scheduled to get the vaccine lol. Had nothing more than a head cold and couldn’t smell/taste. However, I have noticed I have zero cardio conditioning anymore. I tried to do my first workout this past weekend (1 week out from being “over” it) and i felt terrible and out of breath the whole WOD.

It might take some time before you get your cardio conditioning back. Did they say how long you have to wait until you get the vaccine? I've heard at least 90 days but I've also heard 10 weeks

I called it before the season started

All those big money signings would come at the cost of losing his job. Had he not spent that money, Roman would have given him more time

Barça coming home to roost so hard.
tenor.gif

I imagine FloPe to be the Spanish version of Mr. Wonderful.

Bartomeu's gotta be up there as one of the worst club CEO's of all time man.

Not only did they manage to alienate the greatest thing to come to the club in Messi but dude really has them on the verge of bankruptcy off the strength of his ineptitude with the decision making when it comes to personnel :sick:

Good breakdown on where things stand there and all the potential successors at the club

BTW, didn't Tuchel have beef with Silva at P$G?

Pretty sure that was one of the main reasons he left last summer...

It was either beef with him or their DOF Leonardo I remember reading about when he left

Bale with a nice flick finish to tie the game up.

I feel like its hard to blame Frank for Timo. Dude was in good postions...it was just a lack of finishing. But Kai wasn't really creating and getting into space that well and i think that falls more on frank but he seemed to fall out of favor anyway near the end there.

How poorly must a club be managed to be the size and success story on the pitch that is Barca and still be on the verge of bankruptcy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom