⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn he only signed till June 2022? So 18 months? Chelsea tired of paying these dudes

lol manager that has fallen out with the boards of the last two clubs he’s managed, hired by a club with an overbearing board/owner.. what could go wrong
Hoping this goes as well as we can expect it to. Otherwise Tuchel might **** around and win the league next year.

Barca got a good 30 for 30 on their hands.
Yea there's so much there to unpack they could do a full mini series :lol:

My favorite part would probably be them dropping the equivalent of 3 Brunos for Coutinho, have him flop there and loan him out to Bayern only for him to have his best season in years there and help knock them out in the CL by scoring and assisting during the worst L in the clubs history :rofl:

I always wonder if they ever bring it up in the dressing room :lol:, was pure comedy.

robin-hood.gif

No clue how Phil Jones has outlasted damn near everyone :lol:

Is Madrid financially strapped because of the new stadium? Match day revenue cannot be causing all of these issues man. Drop in the bucket for these clubs.

P$G looking to build a real life FUT huh :lol:

No way Mbappe leaves if they pull the likes of Ramos and Messi right?

These Tuchel headlines are hilarious. Might as well say "Chelsea board will hate their new coach"

Liverpool...get out of here you don't need Mbappe. Real...lets be real...it's Mbappe at all cost. Do whatever you can, sell who ever you have to, get that man to Spain.
Need Mbappe in the EPL

lol manager that has fallen out with the boards of the last two clubs he’s managed, hired by a club with an overbearing board/owner.. what could go wrong
what's funny is this is the same thing everyone said about mourinho before yall hired him
ole > mourinho

someone make messi, ramos, neymar, and mbappe at psg at the same time make sense.
that's ridiculous. and it's not like the other names on the squad are nobodies. they are all household names

Yea there's so much there to unpack they could do a full mini series :lol:

My favorite part would probably be them dropping the equivalent of 3 Brunos for Coutinho, have him flop there and loan him out to Bayern only for him to have his best season in years there and help knock them out in the CL by scoring and assisting during the worst L in the clubs history :rofl:

I always wonder if they ever bring it up in the dressing room :lol:, was pure comedy.
that would be a side story. the most compelling story would be about bartomeu. people forget the brazilian money laundering and how he was able to sign neymar. great way to start the series...backdoor signing of neymar that lead to immediate glory then the eventual fall from grace from there. the climax to the story would be messi leaving for psg or city and bartomeu resignation.
this **** writes itself.

knew this was gonna happen eventually

they'll end up putting el clasico on espn+ while espn or espn2 will air divison II college football. and when they do put la liga on their main channels, it going to be a random fixture between osasuna and elche at 3 in the morning.

i remember in like 2009 2010 when they had some broadcasting rights, they aired la liga and madrid/barca games on sundays opposite of the early NFL games. shouldve kept those rights at the height of ronaldos and messis powers. who they going to market now? sergino dest?

someone make messi, ramos, neymar, and mbappe at psg at the same time make sense.
that's ridiculous. and it's not like the other names on the squad are nobodies. they are all household names
Make it make sense?

Easy

uefa-congress-in-rome-italy-shutterstock-editorial-10096204z.jpg

+

CommonTerrificCarp-max-1mb.gif

:lol:

I'm certain other top clubs would try to revolt though :lol:, would be the filthiest collection of talent since the dream team

they'll end up putting el clasico on espn+ while espn or espn2 will air divison II college football. and when they do put la liga on their main channels, it going to be a random fixture between osasuna and elche at 3 in the morning.

i remember in like 2009 2010 when they had some broadcasting rights, they aired la liga and madrid/barca games on sundays opposite of the early NFL games. shouldve kept those rights at the height of ronaldos and messis powers. who they going to market now? sergino dest?
this is terrible news. espn is the worst. literally looks and sounds like ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom