⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had no idea what Ibra was talking about with that music diss until now :rofl:

When did Rom start spitting?

Gotta be after he went to Inter cause that would've made the rounds on sm if it was in England :lol:

That's Jay-Z's first verse on the D'evils off of Reasonable Doubt :lol:

Don't tell me Rom was in the studio spitting GOAT level rappers verses thinking no one would notice lmaoooo

See these guys know a lot about each other. Time in United, sharing an agent, etc. Zlatan knew that would piss him off. Voodoo **** - Apparently Lukaku is sensitive about that. Why? Idk. But Zlatan knew what he was doing.

Had no idea what Ibra was talking about with that music diss until now :rofl:

When did Rom start spitting?

Gotta be after he went to Inter cause that would've made the rounds on sm if it was in England :lol:

I see he’s a fan of reasonable doubt

Isn’t he signed to Roc Sports?

I see he’s a fan of reasonable doubt

Isn’t he signed to Roc Sports?
Yup

romelu-lukaku-roc-nation-lead-01

4EC9EE1F00000578-6022677-image-a-49_1533287167448-e1533291460213.jpg

Lol ibra with the personal bantz.. can’t do that and then get sent off yourself.

Oh you can hear it all now.....now that you know where they’re saying...

Lukaku has always been chill and level headed, I’ve never seen him lose his cool. But this is understandable,I would have gotten mad too, I get it.

Zlatan - “Go do your voodoo **** you little donkey”
Lukaku - “Let’s go inside, etc”
Zlatan - “Go call your mother to do her voodoo ****, go call her”
Lukaku - “ What, what did you say?”

Last edited:
Yea I def see why Rom was ready now if thats what he was saying, especially after the mom part...

Zidane headbutted a man in a WC final for more or less the same kind of disrespect :lol:

That's Jay-Z's first verse on the D'evils off of Reasonable Doubt :lol:

Don't tell me Rom was in the studio spitting GOAT level rappers verses thinking no one would notice lmaoooo
The Belgian accent dripping all over that English is so painful to me, though to be fair it's not that bad :lol:
Due to the variety of different sounds we use in our native language (Dutch), we should be able to sound virtually indistinguishable from actual Americans speaking English, much like Scandinavians.

I'm not the greatest at it but people online generally assume I'm American if they hear me speak English. For some reason they often think I'm black too lol, presumably due to the deep voice. Lord knows how many times I got called a fat yankee n-word on Call of Duty etc.

Lukaku raps like his 1st touch :lol:
I totally get why he was heated and wanted to go at Ibra. Shame Ibra got sent off. But what a match. That Eirksen goal. He needs to leave Inter, dude should be playing week in week out, starting at that.

Theres been two departures this winter, right? :nerd:

Word was that it was Ozils agent. But that essential means that Ozil was feeding his agent doesn't it?
Honestly, it's a shame what happened to Ozil. I hope he get the full story one day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom