⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice win yesterday 🔴 ⚪
Wish arteta played a stronger squad in the cup so there would be something to play for at least but whatever
Onto Man U Saturday. My favorite game of the season, the #NTderby :nthat: :pimp:

excited to see how odegaard does. Never seen him play before

Hope everything’s good 🙏🙏

Nice win yesterday 🔴 ⚪
Wish arteta played a stronger squad in the cup so there would be something to play for at least but whatever
Onto Man U Saturday. My favorite game of the season, the #NTderby :nthat: :pimp:

excited to see how odegaard does. Never seen him play before

Hope everything’s good 🙏🙏

Very happy to see Auba saying things are okay. Glad he's at a point he feels comfortable coming back to London/home m, and hopefully get back to normal soon.

Chelsea just passing the ball back and forth :lol:

needs to be some synchrony between runs and ziyech tossing that thang over the top

need adamé to do his thang once or twice to open it up

Wolves gotta bring in this new striker we just picked up. We’re dead out here. Nothing to lose at this point.

i **** with that chelsea kit
180 is one of my favs

man, I hate Chelsea but that kit is fire. the pool one is nice, too. I already bought the spurs am95 inspired one this morning. super excited about it. have to say its the best shirt ive ever seen. spurs fans all over twitter don't share my sentiment, they absolutely hate it lol

Inter Milan logo isn’t bad, not as revolutionary as we thought. They just got rid of the CF, emphasizing the IM.

F306477D-2B20-4B53-A2B9-031B545BC6E7.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom