⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t think KDB is fit enough to be starting yet he doesn’t look it. Should come off at halftime

Arsenal had their chances going forward. Stones has been impressive in the first half for me. Going forward and defending

We are still far away from being a consistent top 4 team let alone anywhere citehs level, and it's because we don't have a complete/balanced/quality starting 11 imo

The young guns are very promising and showing they can play well consistently in the prem, but they need more support from veterans/star signing to fill out the squad. It's only been a few games but I already like martin's game, if we can keep him, I think we are set with the 3 behind the striker, esr-odegaard-saka. We need to bring in another striker this summer who can temporary fill in as backup until Auba is done and hold it down until martinelli can develop into the #9. For insurance, I also think we need another winger, pepe and Willian will never be it.

We are also still in need of a class #8 to partner with partey which I think would complete the midfield. Lastly for the backline, if saliba won't come back, we'll need to go all out for another CB to partner gabriel who imo is showing a high ceiling in quality and has locked his place. The last purchase we'll have to make is a Right back to complete the backline, love Hector, but it just doesn't seem he can reach a world class level. These are the signings we need to make to truly be a consistent competitive squad next year

I know many don't trust Mikel but I believe we have the right manager for the job, I have faith he could turn us into a challenging side with the proper backing. He took a shambolic and chaotic defense from emery and turned us into a top 5 defense in the league even with some of the **** players we have now. The style he wants to play is clear and attractive attacking footy and what would be most ideal for this squad imo

We are still far away from being a consistent top 4 team let alone anywhere citehs level, and it's because we don't have a complete/balanced/quality starting 11 imo

The young guns are very promising and showing they can play well consistently in the prem, but they need more support from veterans/star signing to fill out the squad. It's only been a few games but I already like martin's game, if we can keep him, I think we are set with the 3 behind the striker, esr-odegaard-saka. We need to bring in another striker this summer who can temporary fill in as backup until Auba is done and hold it down until martinelli can develop into the #9. For insurance, I also think we need another winger, pepe and Willian will never be it.

We are also still in need of a class #8 to partner with partey which I think would complete the midfield. Lastly for the backline, if saliba won't come back, we'll need to go all out for another CB to partner gabriel who imo is showing a high ceiling in quality and has locked his place. The last purchase we'll have to make is a Right back to complete the backline, love Hector, but it just doesn't seem he can reach a world class level. These are the signings we need to make to truly be a consistent competitive squad next year

I know many don't trust Mikel but I believe we have the right manager for the job, I have faith he could turn us into a challenging side with the proper backing. He took a shambolic and chaotic defense from emery and turned us into a top 5 defense in the league even with some of the **** players we have now. The style he wants to play is clear and attractive attacking footy and what would be most ideal for this squad imo
What we do with Laca?

Stones and Dias fantastic today. Arsenal grew into the game but there was no direct shots or genuine moments of threat on our goal.

real peace of mind knowing those dudes playing like this we can win games only getting one goal

Wasn't expecting to get a result today but still a bit disappointed to not at least get a draw since we had the chances, and to lose to a raheem header is a bitter pill to swallow. Hopefully we'll be a quality match for citeh next season

GG citizens

Pepe ain’t it. Only shows up once in a blue moon.

Is martinelli good to play? Would rather have Saka on the right, sub in martinelli on the left. Sub out Elneny for Laca, and have Odegaard in Elneny position.

Mind as well go for the draw. What’s the difference between a 1-0 loss and a 2-0 loss?

Fraudteta a coward

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom