⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I’ve seen it all, but tonight I saw jape jape cape for Real Madrid to defend la Farma’s honor. The same Real Madrid who parked the bus against 7th place, injury depleted Liverpool and unsuccessfully tried doing the same against 4th place Chelsea.

Ever since the Super League fiasco RM and Barça fans have been united behind Florentino……..holding hands…….

And it makes me want to F’in puke 🤢

DISGUSTING

Real losing brings me such joy, Zidane with a terrible tactical game and that's who y'all rave about? Emperor Flo too busy trying to keep his Super League and out of money that the checks ain't clear for the refs, you love to see it.

Also wild that each of their 3 CL final appearances have come during seasons where they sacked their coach :lol:

Grant took over for Mou in 2007-08

Di Matteo took over for AVB in 2011-12

Now with Tuchel after taking over for Frank

QUE SERA SERA WHATEVER WILL BE WILL BE IM GOING TO WEMBLEY QEU SERA SERA
951C36B9-D74C-42EE-AFC4-73F84FA734EE.jpeg

would love for zizzou to leave
there isn't a manager out there that can fill his shoes the next szn after with this madrid squad.
flo is in shambles. varane would probably leave. ramos is old and disgruntled. hazard is an expensive as hell bust. vini can't score. modric and kroos have proven they don't have the legs anymore.

only hope is mbappe or haaland to save the day but that's far from certain right now.
i don't think zizzou would be thinking about leaving if he knew mbappe would be coming in

:rofl:

No real surprise, the pandemic effected schedules have been insane and I'm sure they've taken their toll on players.

The best players are gonna have to transition from that right to all the international comps that got postponed last year

I think there is a total of like only 5 English players who played this week to get into the “English Final” :lol:

Mbappe is not going to play for a team who will be kicked out of the Champions League next year.

He’s staying home :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom