⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
reguilon is very good from the parts of the match I saw. united really goofed not locking that deal up early

Lampard's favorite player has finally dismounted him and the squad from the competition

1601413067097.png

Lampard's favorite player has finally dismounted him and the squad from the competition
I was wondering why Mount of all people was going last but apparently Timo declined to take the last pen because he was suffering from cramps.

Thems the breaks

Heard it here first. Vto called it. Another trend started here on NT:nthat:

yes we lost and Mount is a fav by lamps. Maybe that’s why he went and not CHO. I didn’t see the game myself so I don’t know

Heard it here first. Vto called it. Another trend started here on NT:nthat:

yes we lost and Mount is a fav by lamps. Maybe that’s why he went and not CHO. I didn’t see the game myself so I don’t know

I wish I could take credit but he's been calling him eric diarrhea since last year cause he's ****ty :rofl:

Just checked his live stream of the match and he went in during dier's first pen. video is set right before dier takes

I was wondering why Mount of all people was going last but apparently Timo declined to take the last pen because he was suffering from cramps.

Thems the breaks

Yeah, I was buzzed when I saw Mason being the fifth taker. I hope there's nothing serious on Timo's cramps

I have nothing against Mason. He's a good lad. He gives his 100% hard work. Frank's gotta rest him sometimes. Even if Frank intends not to play Kai, he's gotta play Ross then. I know fans don't like Ross much but he's the best option when it comes to CAM position

Sometimes, I forget that Lampard is still a young manager. A long way to become a top level manager. He and his staffs gotta find drills where we don't make same mistakes repeatedly in the future

Cannot wait to see Christian and Hakim back so we can move Timo back to his preferred position

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom