⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have no healthy wingers outside Pulisic. No choice.
I already know this game is ending 1-0.
When actually playing centrally he was almost putting in Lewandowski numbers for Leipzig, surely it’s better to try someone, anyone, else on that wing?

I’m pretty sure Leipzig and German national team fans went on and on about Werner being **** on the wings and Lampard keeps playing him there

If Werner isn’t good on the wings and since he definitely can’t play Striker because he can’t finish.....

What’s the point of Werner? :lol:

When actually playing centrally he was almost putting in Lewandowski numbers for Leipzig, surely it’s better to try someone, anyone, else on that wing?
It’s because he has the speed to play there. Playing Giroud or Tammy out wide would be even worse. Stuck in a tough spot.

If Werner isn’t good on the wings and since he definitely can’t play Striker because he can’t finish.....

What’s the point of Werner? :lol:
I think people tend to forget he just came off a 28 league goal season for Leipzig at striker. Only Lewandowski had more with 34. He’s always been described as wasteful but he got into enough good positions to compensate.

I think people tend to forget he just came off a 28 league goal season for Leipzig at striker. Only Lewandowski had more with 34. He’s always been described as wasteful but he got into enough good positions to compensate.

Bro, you can’t play striker if you can’t finish. That’s absurd. I don’t care how many league goals someone scores in one season.

This is Chelsea. This isn’t Crystal Palace.

Well Lampard made the right substitutions, gotta give him credit there.

Timo off for CHO and Jorginho in.

Cannot say I’m surprised about Chelsea FC

They have always been awful in the months of December

Bro, you can’t play striker if you can’t finish. That’s absurd. I don’t care how many league goals someone scores in one season.
But clearly he can finish though, no amount of external factors are going to let a striker put up Lewandowski numbers if he can’t finish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom