⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always appreciated when players wear sweatbands of their national colours. Never home but always repping :pimp:

1615489966865.png

I started watching the PL in the 2015-16 season.
The 2016-17 season was when I solidified my choice to support Spurs. I decided at the time to commemorate that decision with a framed kit signed by the whole squad.
CAF4D5BD-7735-46FA-8E47-00D8C816296C.jpeg

51661AC6-C7AA-4F6E-A97A-97D40950E824.jpeg

Later I picked up this as well
751CD029-7C78-4580-9E36-94FA0C6A767C.jpeg

wow, those are nice pickups. a friend of mine started to support spurs because of son. he casually watched with me then got all into it and picking up shirts and stuff when son joined. very cool, man. always like to hear from fellow fans how they got to start supporting spurs.

wow, those are nice pickups. a friend of mine started to support spurs because of son. he casually watched with me then got all into it and picking up shirts and stuff when son joined. very cool, man. always like to hear from fellow fans how they got to start supporting spurs.
I got pretty lucky getting Kyle Walker's signature on there as well. Just a couple days after my framed signed kit arrived, he moved to Man City.
Bale's signed framed Spurs kit is from a really great store in the Netherlands called "De hand van Maradonna", they have loads of signed memorabilia from various sports.

In order to settle on a club, I decided I had to watch as many matches as possible for a season first to narrow down the potential candidates. Pretty early on it became clear that the only other club in the running was Liverpool. Eventually I found myself getting hyped up when Spurs scored and frustrated when we conceded so that's when I knew this was the right club for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom