⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know that feeling when you want to strangle everyone on the pitch but then they do one good thing and it disappears for 5 minutes before you want to strangle them again?
Very familiar with that feeling :lol:
What happened with the Gabriel goal? Did it get disallowed?

Happy for Mo. Dude has shown flashes of improvement and golazos like that help make me feel like his future here is solid. Means we can shop Xhaka :smile:

It still surprises me every time how great Lucas Moura is in the air for his stature
Massive leap for a small guy

Happy for Mo. Dude has shown flashes of improvement and golazos like that help make me feel like his future here is solid. Means we can shop Xhaka :smile:
I don't know man. We should get rid of Xhaka but I'm not sold on Elnenny yet either. Scored some bangers but he has put in some shocking performances also. I was with you when I heard he was waiting to come on. My stomach turned just a little. :lol:

I don't know man. We should get rid of Xhaka but I'm not sold on Elnenny yet either. Scored some bangers but he has put in some shocking performances also. I was with you when I heard he was waiting to come on. My stomach turned just a little. :lol:
At least he took Willian off the pitch. Even being Mo, it was addiction by subtraction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom