⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can definitely see Germany getting countered to death, they haven't been able to defend them in a while.

People keep saying Germany are good because their name is “Germany”.

If anyone has seen them play for the last year and half…..they have been a dead team. I’ve never seen Germany so pathetic.

That’s why I wouldn’t be surprised if they get humiliated today because I don’t see Low parking the bus. Not in his nature.

Time for the main event live from Munich :pimp: :pimp:

giphy.webp

Why UEFA continually insist on messing with nations’ classic uni combos? Germany with white shirt and shorts? France in Navy colorblock? We’re not watching b/w TV in the 50’s here; we can all see which team is which without monotoning shirt-short combinations.

If you see a vowel (especially the letter “e”) in Portuguese at the end of words, most of the time it’s pronounced almost silently.

Neves = Nevs
Pepe = Pep
Lopes = Loh-ps

It’s just the way the language came about. In the North they may pronounce the vowels a bit more. Brazil will pronounce it more like Spanish - Pep-ehh

Damn a clearance with a shin is always gonna end up badly :lol: :sick:

Can't blame him too much for messing up knowing young Kylian was right behind him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom